What is the worst thing that has happened to you this year?

I am so sorry for everyone's losses. So many life altering changes come with it.

Over the summer my 11 year old son had a severe impalement injury when a dead tree collapsed on him down at the creek. It just barely missed his femoral artery and bowel by a great miracle. A 3 inch diameter branch entered near his groin and exited next to the rectum. We spent 12 days in the hospital and several months of recovery at home. He is back at school now and back to doing all his normal physical activities. Right after surgery they initially thought he might need a colostomy among other scary things but he ended up not needing it. We are very blessed that he is alive.
Thank God for miracles! I’m so glad your DS is recovering fully.

I am so sorry for everyone's losses. So many life altering changes come with it.

Over the summer my 11 year old son had a severe impalement injury when a dead tree collapsed on him down at the creek. It just barely missed his femoral artery and bowel by a great miracle. A 3 inch diameter branch entered near his groin and exited next to the rectum. We spent 12 days in the hospital and several months of recovery at home. He is back at school now and back to doing all his normal physical activities. Right after surgery they initially thought he might need a colostomy among other scary things but he ended up not needing it. We are very blessed that he is alive.

Oh my gosh, what a scary thing to have happen. I can’t imagine how worried you were & what the poor guy had to go thru. So glad to hear he is doing well now.

I’ve had a pretty good year. My worst is a broken finger. It was painful and annoying (still is annoying TBH), but hardly the worst thing ever.
He heart goes out to those of you who have suffered major losses or endured painful situations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter