• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is "Wraps" on deck 9 Aft?

westjones

DIS Veteran
I just noticed this listed on a Navigator posted on Barb's website. I don't remember this place and I have been on three cruises!!!

Is this part of Scoops or Pluto's Dog House? Or is there another food place that I haven't noticed? Where exactly is this place?

Thanks,
Debra

Wraps are tortilla-wrapped sandwiches, of sorts. :) They have various kinds and they serve them at Scoops from time to time.

After 4 cruises I have never seen a wrap being served or eaten. In fact I have never seen it mentioned in any of the Navigators.
Hey Deb,

Russ

As posted, they are served at Scoops. Just saw them 3 weeks ago. They looked great, I was tempted, but I was on my way to eat at the buffet! TOO MUCH GREAT FOOD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter