What is your Achilles heel when it comes to money?

Leaving aside WDW because I'm usually budgeted for those trips, I'm really terrible with money. It's not one thing, and it's not expensive things. I nickel and dime myself out of my money every month. 'Oh, this is only ten bucks. Oh that's only seven dollars.' Before I know it, poof it's gone.

Travel, fine dining, good wine... just got the bill for some wine I ordered at an event a couple weeks ago, yikes!

THIS!!

When I travel I like to do it up. I will exhaustively search for the cheapest prices on the finer things, but those things are not inexpensive. Military and interline rates have definitely spoiled me.
Yes. I don't like to cheapen the experience. If I have to skimp on quality to be able to do something, I don't do it.

Nothing, I have 2 more paychecks of just surviving. Then it will probably be 15 years of saving for a house thanks to what's going on, and after that is probably death and the need for work to find my replacement.

I don't spend money, I don't have it to spend.

My DD18’s softball.
We’ve happily spent a lot of money to help make her dream of being a collegiate athlete come true.

Disney Cruises
DW and I had preferred DCL but $$$ became a factor when more could be had for le$$ on other lines and since the "Disney Experience" was not as it once was, "MUCH of the THRILL was GONE." :guilty:

Yacht Club Level on MSC is way over DCL Concierge for fewer $$$ allowing more times on the water. :)

If you ask my husband, he will say my problem is houses but the crazy market has temporarily cured me of that. Other than that, I would say the Epcot Festival foods. Oh, and Amazon. If I go a day or two without ordering anything, Jeff Bezos calls my house to make sure I am OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter