What is your Disney shameful secret?

I get as excited as a small child when meeting characters

I can't watch Disney/Pixar movies because they make me ugly cry

I kind of hate Splash Mountain

I buy a Minnie stuffy every trip and sleep with it while I'm there

My favourite part of Epcot is Canada even though that is where I'm from

I don't like 3D, so never have or will go on TSMM. Same goes for Star Tours (although I did once and got sick).

I love Stitch the character, but also never have or will go on that ride because of the smell.

Dole whips don't sound tasty to me, so won't try those either.

I love the Baroque Hoedown!

I don't like 3D, so never have or will go on TSMM. Same goes for Star Tours (although I did once and got sick).

I love Stitch the character, but also never have or will go on that ride because of the smell.

Dole whips don't sound tasty to me, so won't try those either.

I love the Baroque Hoedown!

It's a funny thing about the Dole Whip...I probably wouldn't want to eat it at home. There is just something about eating it at the Tiki Room on a hot day. It is a must do for every trip.

It's a funny thing about the Dole Whip...I probably wouldn't want to eat it at home. There is just something about eating it at the Tiki Room on a hot day. It is a must do for every trip.

I guess it just doesn't sound satisfying to me. Not like the Ice Cream Martini, which is on my must-do list for our trip next month! I can't believe I wasn't aware of its existence before. :P

We were in WDW when Hurricane Katrina passed through southern florida and the week after. It was a very strange emotional week to give her a dream disney vacation (that can never be recreated because of how empty it was) but watch the effects unfold on the tvs while in the room. No mother can give you that level of guilt trip.

I've never booked a food reservation more than 1 hour in advanced and never missed eating anywhere we wanted. (including cinderellas castle pre-WDW expansion and be our guest which we got into 3 times 1 week)

I've never waited over 6 minutes for a ride, include 7DMT and TSMM. I have waited 20 minutes for someone else to run into a ride without me. If buses count, I was at Hollywood studios sept 2014 when the buses to POP were a disaster and took 90 minutes while no other resort had a single guest heading back because it was so late.

I just don't care for Splash Mountain.

I am not a Rope Drop to Close kind of person. I'm like...an 11am to 6pm-ish person.

I...I'm sad they took the hat down at DHS before our trip last month. Never got to see it in person. :(

I don't get what's so great about Club Cool. The flavors weren't that interesting and the floor was sticky.

I cried when I had my picture taken with Mary Poppins. And I was in my 50s.

My daughter and I sing There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ... together.

I want a Minnie pillow pet. But I'm just never going to be able to explain that one to my husband, so it will have to always be my secret.

I have never had a turkey leg. I always mean to get one but they just kind of gross me out? I also can only remember going on Peter Pan twice, once because a nice pair of girls let us tag along with them on their disability service pass. I love the ride but I just don't think it's worth the often ridiculous wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter