What is your Disneyland Paris MUST DO?

Plaid Princess

Recovering CM, Pilot in Training
Hi All!!

Currently planning a quick 2 day trip to DLP. We're staying one night, and will probably have about 1 full day. I know we won't be able to see everything, so help me choose! What attractions/shows/restaurants are your favorites!

Hi All!!

Currently planning a quick 2 day trip to DLP. We're staying one night, and will probably have about 1 full day. I know we won't be able to see everything, so help me choose! What attractions/shows/restaurants are your favorites!

Crush's Coaster and Ratatouille in the Studios are must-dos!

Crush's Coaster and Ratatouille in the Studios are must-dos!

Plan on getting a fastpass for Ratatouille and queuing for Crush. Both are the heaviest rides for queues so be prepared.

Ii'm sure that you'll get many different answers, but for us:

Magic Kingdom:
Big Thunder Mountain (closed atm!)
Peter Pan
Visit the Dragon under the Castle and say hello!

Studios:
Ratatouille
Crush (we don't always get to do this due to wait times)
Tower of Terror

Restaurants - table service:
Inventions (we do it every trip)

We don't do coasters, so as soon as we arrive we head straight for :
Phantom Manor
Pirates of the Caribbean
Space Mountain 2
Moteurs Action

We always visit :
Blue Lagoon
Earl of Sandwich
King Ludwig's
Casey's, Victoria's, or Cascadeurs (best burgers !)

We also always seem to find time to have a quiet coffee at the Cheyenne even when staying off-site. Fantastic atmosphere when it's quiet with the wild western theming.

Ii'm sure that you'll get many different answers, but for us:

Magic Kingdom:
Big Thunder Mountain (closed atm!)

Dont suppose you know when Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain are opening again do you? Got a trip to DLP in Sept and I'm praying it will be open by then. Thanks.

As for my recommendations -

Ratatouille
Crush's Coaster
Pirates of the Caribbean
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Dreams is amazing, it makes me cry every time so that's a must do for me. Depending on who you're going with as well, a cocktail at cafe Fantasia is lovely before dinner. Everywhere is walking distance so you'll be able to potter off for dinner from the Disneyland Hotel. It's just so magical and fancy.

I'm completely in love with the Peter Pan ride and the Snow White ride as well.

Hope you have an amazing time!

Got mixed up as I meant Big Thunder Mountain and not Space Mountain. My bad.
I know....I'm bummed about BTM too. It's one of my favourites and it's my boyfriends first (and possibly only) visit!

I know....I'm bummed about BTM too. It's one of my favourites and it's my boyfriends first (and possibly only) visit!

Me too! I love it and ill be gutted when I have to walk past it while I'm in the park knowing that its closed :(

How come it will be your boyfriends one and only time at DLP?

Because he has said so, although I think (I know) he'll love it so fingers crossed he'll want to return!

I really do hope so. Probably both for a few years though....he gets to choose the holiday next year!

Fingers crossed he'll love it so much that he'll want to go back next year! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter