What is your Dream Disney Job?

imagineerhopefull

<font color=purple>I'm a <font color=darkcoral>Cle
:wizard: Hey everyone, just a question to see what everyone will answer. Anyways, if you could work for any part of disney, including disneyworld, disneyland, disney films, or like disney television, what would it be? My own choice would be to work as an imagineer at disneyworld and design rides, such as ToT, RnR, and Mt Everest. Hope to hear from everyone about their dream job! :wizard:

This is going to sound so silly - in WDW last week, I decided I want to be one of the corny Great Movie Ride "tour guides" - I can be corny with the best of them and I think it would be a blast. In a more serious tone, if I had any drawing talent, I'd be an animator in a second

Either to work on the Haunted Mansion Ride, or to be Minnie Mouse. :cool1: I want to either scare the kids or make them really really happy :rotfl2: .

I'd want to be a princess in one of the stage shows.
Or, since I work as a lifeguard right now, I'd like to guard at one of the water parks.

I would really like to do some character work at WDW, especially Alice and Princess Aurora. Working on The Great Movie Ride and Haunted Mansion might be interesting too! :goodvibes

Not in college, but wanted to answer anyway....My dream disney job would be either Snow White (I was told I was too tall...stupid Disney) but even more than that I would love to be a Disney Wedding Planner. If only DH would agree to move back to Florida.....

I guess what I would want to do would be considdered Imagineering. You know how the rides tell the stories as do the hotels and restaurants etc. I'd want to be the one to help write those stories or the scripts (think TOT cm's and the TOT video) something along those lines.

AS a composer my dream job would be to write music for Disney, don't care if it is for theme parks, parades, fireworks, movies, just to write for disney would be a dream come true :banana:

I would love to be an imagineer working on new ride ideas.

Also, working at Pixar is another dream of mine.

I always wanted to be a jungle cruise skipper. so either that or working in one of the shows in Disney. either festival of the lion king or tarzan rocks.

Amphigorey said:
Dream job? CEO. Then things would get done *right*.
Haha... :teeth: I agree. But I would really love to be Aurora or work Haunted. But for my CP I'm just going to be in quick service food & beverage. I'll audition for a character role when the time comes. :goodvibes

I would like to be a pyrotechnic designer. (the folks who design the fireworks shows, using computer modeling software and stuff ... not the ones who actually put it together ... I don't think I'd like working with explosives)

I am not a college student anymore either :guilty: but I would like to answer this as well. My dream job would be either CEO or someone on the Board just so my voice would be heard. It may not always make a difference but then again it may. I have a cousin that works in the art department and has been there for 25 years. Then again, just to work at one of the parks where you can interact with more "Fans of the Mouse" and be able to talk to them would be a lot of fun.

Bubba73 :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter