What is your Dream Disney Job?

Are long-out-of-school moms allowed to answer this one? :)

I think it'd be nice to work with the animation crew, perhaps upping their software systems in ways that they envision.

I would want to be a special events marketing manager! :-D Thats what im studying to do, so hopefully it will come true!

My DF has already responded, but I wanted to also.
If I wasn't so tall, I would want to be Belle in MK for the storybook garden.
But since that's not really possible, maybe Goofy or Tigger. They're both taller. I get tears in my eyes seeing little kids in awe of the characters. That's what I want to do. princess:

I'd like to work one of the rides/attractions at WDW. Jungle Cruise would be sweet. If not that I'd have to be Goofy!

Since I am just finishing school for Interior design & architecture I would LOVE (and hope to one day) work on designing any new hotels and resturaunts on property.....this is truely my dream job and goal! :wizard:

I want to be any of the characters and especially be in the parades.....or dance in a show (if they have anything like that). :cheer2:

ideally - i love film more than anything, so i'd love to produce/direct live features.

realistically - lead counsel for their legal department.

I want to be a performer. All the street performances are incredible and Disney always recruits or creates the best acts. I'm a percussionist, so I'd love to be a part of something like the Jammitors. Or any band for that matter. :rockband: Of course, I'd also love to be a performer in a parade... I could soooo see myself marching down Main Street, jammin on snare drum with the band!

My dream job would be one of the Bellhops at the TOT. I love it when the bellhops give you a really 'scary' speech or whatever. Or one of the CMs at Haunted Manshion.

I would also love to be an Imagineer, to make up the ideas of new rides and such. Wow! What a job!!

I have 3 that I would adore:

1. I want to dance in one of the shows. I want to get paid to dance in Disney. That would be unreal. I actually thought of auditioning, but now that I'm getting married it doesn't quite fit in our life plan. :(

2. I want to work as one of their event planners. Not just scheduling people's vacations, but actually doing the big events for the World. It's what I do now, but sadly not for Disney.

3. I want to do the wedding planning because I love weddings and Disney!!!

working at animal kingdom backstage with the macaws, tigers, and elephants. I want to be a zoo keeper. I have no problem picking up after animals as I have been doing just that almost all of my life. I also want to raise a baby tiger :goodvibes

I have family members that either do work at Disney or has in the past. My cousin works in the Art Department and my Uncle did the plumbing for Splash Mountain. And I have a great friend that works for Disney as a sales rep. I think I would love to have that job. Be able to go around and sale Disney and Disney Cruise Lines :cool1: :sunny: Sounds like fun to me.

I would love to work at disney :cheer2: I think it would be a lot of fun to dance in one of the parades as a charcter or sing and dance as either Ariel or Belle in MGM.

Excuse me for using my mom's username but I'm not registered on the DisBoard.

I have my dream job but it's not at Disneyworld. I am a ride operator at the Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios in Orlando. I was hired at 17 and have worked there since before the ride even opened. It was my first job and much more fun than bagging groceries or serving french fires. I'm now 18 and still love it. I get to scare people and act demented. If I worked at Disney, I'd want to be at the Tower of Terror---no kiddie rides for me.

If you're ever at Universal come over and say hi.

David

phamton said:
Excuse me for using my mom's username but I'm not registered on the DisBoard.

I have my dream job but it's not at Disneyworld. I am a ride operator at the Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios in Orlando. I was hired at 17 and have worked there since before the ride even opened. It was my first job and much more fun than bagging groceries or serving french fires. I'm now 18 and still love it. I get to scare people and act demented. If I worked at Disney, I'd want to be at the Tower of Terror---no kiddie rides for me.

If you're ever at Universal come over and say hi.

David

Hey David! Your mom, dad and I have been over several times to say hi but can't seem to catch you working. I'll probably be over there next Sunday..if you're working, I'll try to catch up with you. :teeth:

Character animator...hands down. I am an Illustration major at my university, and I dont know what other job I want...I have my heart set on this one. If I didnt have drawing talents, i would want to be Belle or Jasmine.....but i have no acting skills lol. oh well. Maybe I can show u guys some of my artwork...i will set up an online portfolio later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter