What is your dream Disney vacation?

BlondeAppetit

DIS Veteran
After our first visit this past September, I could not wait to go back! :cool1:

In fact, I planned the PERFECT holiday trip at Wilderness Lodge with deluxe dining, amazing ADRs, special events like a sleigh ride around Ft. Wilderness and more. I even imagined what my daughters would wear - something cozy in the parks and new Disney PJs. We would sip hot cocoa......wait......I am getting ahead of myself! :santa:

I never actually BOOKED the trip....just imagined and planned every detail!

Then, I spontaneously decided to actually plan a Labor Day trip to the Poly (Club Level!!!!) for 2015. This will be our first trip with our toddler and I want it to be relaxed, resort friendly, and...of course....magical! I have mocked up an itinerary - taking full advantage of our resort's dining and activities, plus trying out new things!

Sometimes I get hung up on things like - where am I going to fit in Garden Grill?!?!?! I mean....our trip is only like 300 days away! How could this one detail keep my mind so busy! Seriously! :rotfl:

Then...I remember that I can't do it all...not all in one trip. So....here I go again....off to planning a trip for 2017!

After our 2016 trip to Wilderness Lodge for the holidays, I want to stay at an Epcot resort (with a park hopper and deluxe dining!) during the Food and Wine Fest! Of course...it will be free dining and I will upgrade to the deluxe plan...maybe stay at the Beach Club with their amazing pool! Our girls will be older and we will have stayed at only monorail resorts, so this will be a new experience. So...that Garden Grill ressie will have to wait....until next time!

What is your dream Disney vacation? :love:

Any Disney?

Mine is going to Disneyland and staying at the Grand Californian. DS wants to go to Tokyo Disney and that would be amazing as well.

If you mean only WDW, I would return to my old favorite the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then I would just do favorites in and outside of the parks. I would not go to Epcot but would spend plenty of time at the other parks and we would play at lots of mini-golf courses but on and offsite. We have a bit of a rivalry. ;)

I just want to stay in the castle suite and wear a tiara. High hopes, I know! Very anxiously awaiting the disneyside contest results over here... :rolleyes1

Let's see, no restrictions? At least ten days at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Keys to the Kingdom tour, Pontoon boat rental for Wishes, dinner at Ohana, park hopper passes for all ten days. Not sure what time of year to go -for either Halloween or Christmas party. That would be my perfect Disney vacation. Of course this would be for a party of about 15 people - family and my Disney travel buddies!

I LOVE this....you all have certainly topped my novice expectations! Yes!!! No restrictions! This is fun! :banana:

Any Disney?

Mine is going to Disneyland and staying at the Grand Californian. DS wants to go to Tokyo Disney and that would be amazing as well.

If you mean only WDW, I would return to my old favorite the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then I would just do favorites in and outside of the parks. I would not go to Epcot but would spend plenty of time at the other parks and we would play at lots of mini-golf courses but on and offsite. We have a bit of a rivalry. ;)

I can't wait to stay at the AKL. It is on my must-do list too! I think I could stay there and just enjoy the resort - oh!!!! that food!!!!! Mmmmmmmm. Can you gain virtual weight? Jiko was heavenly.:cloud9:

I always plan a dream WDW trip ~ it's therapeutic and allows me an "escape" from the days madness... Lol
Would love to do 7 nights WDW & 4 nights Universal, but will keep it to WDW since that's what the thread is about:
My DREAM WDW trip is 10 Days! It's me & my 3 boys:
Staying @ either: Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom (decisions, decisions)
We LOVE to chill out sooo we would have:
2 RESORT DAYS
2 WP DAYS / DTD
2 MK days
1 Epcot
1 AK
1 DHS
Eating @ Narcoosees, California Grill, the wave, GFC, Tusker House, 'Ohana, Kona Cafe, BOG
WISHES dessert party!
~ hey, one can dream right???

After our last three trips, my perfect trip would be one where no one gets sick!:faint: I've come to the conclusion that our Disney trips are cursed. :(

My Dream Disney trip would be a week at Aulani followed by 4 nights at DL staying at the Grand Floridian. Then I'd like to board The Dream and have it sail around to Tampa stopping at the private island of course. Then we'd have a week at wDW at the Caribbean Beach Resort. That leaves lots of details out, but seems like a nice Dream.

My Dream Disney trip would be a week at Aulani followed by 4 nights at DL staying at the Grand Floridian. Then I'd like to board The Dream and have it sail around to Tampa stopping at the private island of course. Then we'd have a week at wDW at the Caribbean Beach Resort. That leaves lots of details out, but seems like a nice Dream.

Sounds like a good plan. Do you mean the Grand Californian. The GF is at WDW not DLR.

I just wish I had more time, never enough time to do all I wish. Between the parks, tours, recreation, special events, ADRs, spa seems their is never enough time for it all.

After our last three trips, my perfect trip would be one where no one gets sick!:faint: I've come to the conclusion that our Disney trips are cursed. :(

I've been going on my solo trip every early December, for almost 17 years.
That said, just about half of all my trips I catch the stomach bug right in the middle of vacation! I even missed DISAPALOOZA last year because of it !

If money and time were not issues, my dream Disney trip would be:

10 days to 2 weeks in WDW, staying at either AKL or an Epcot Resort then a 7 day DCL cruise.

I would love to be able to go for longer so we can have some down time and days to do the Water parks. a week just isn't long enough anymore especially when you take into consideration the travel Days.

Also I would want to try some more of the signature restaurants and maybe do the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, then a Wishes and/or Illuminations Cruise.

Well now. No limits. Ok.

First off, it would be my entire family. In laws included. And a few cousins who have traveled with us as well. We would be free to explore together or separately with a few group get togethers to enjoy each others stories. And we would go right after Labor Day to take advantage of the low crowds.

We would nearly fill a Magical Express bus on our way to the Grand Floridian to check in to our theme park view rooms in the main building Royal Palms Club. Of course we would be using the Platinum Magic Your Way plan for our two week dream vacation.

We would start out with a visit to the Magic Kingdom but after using our FPs. we would retreat to our hotel for lunch at the GF Cafe followed by a spa treatment of choice, a little family time together by the lakeside pool at our cabana and an early dinner at Narcoossees, followed by a return to the MK for fireworks.

The following morning, everyone would have their choice of activities that are included in the package. Whether tours or jet skis or my favorite, a bass fishing excursion. With fourteen days to spread things out, we could take advantage of a lot of opportunities for activities both inside and outside of the parks but still not do everything.

Somewhere along the way would be a dinner at Victoria and Alberts, a show at LaNouba, a behind the scenes tour, a hot air billion ride at DTD, probably some more fishing and lots of character meals. We would certAinly set aside some relaxing time to enjoy just looking at the magic of Disney, doing a little people watching and one of my favorite things, interacting with some of the wonderful cast members and trying to make their days a little more enjoyable as well.

My final day would probably include a lot of shopping for some really nice Disney pieces to display at home to remember our once in a lifetime vacation.

Oh, and as mentioned, hopefully no one will get sick or have any emergencies back home, both of which have shaken up most of our recent trips!

I could have gone into greater detail but I think I got carried away already. I'm certain I would come home needing a size larger in the waste and ready to plan my next vacation by the time I got off the Magical Express for our plane home.

Oh and I forgot to mention the two weeks would be preceded by a seven day Disney Cruise!!! No limits, did you say.... :-)

To save time, just the high points......Of course I'm counting on someone else paying for all this...:rotfl::rotfl:

Housing

Grand villa ( needed for whole family), week at AKL,

Grand villa, week at BLT

2- 2 bedroom week at BCV

Parks

For such a long trip, of course we all need annual passes. For about a third of the trip, I'd like the VIP tours, (the one where they pick you up and take you where you want to go). Spent a few days taking some of the set tours. A couple of days at the water parks with the cabana thing. And then the rest of the time, family can do what they want.

Meals

ADR......A few big family ones, Ohana, Boma, Chef Mickey, Germany, Cape May. Not so much group meals, but at least a doz other TS.

In room, lots of prepackage food/snacks. I want juice and milk in small cartons, everything single serve heat and serve...I'm not doing any cooking or dishes.

I'm not aiming too high am I????? This sounds all very doable (all I need is about a million bucks)

Oh I forgot....no rain, warm weather on swimming days, mild temps for tour days, and low crowds. You did ask for my PERFECT Trip,

Wow. Love this.

For me it would be 14 days minumum (possibly more) - in November. Early enough to hit the end of F&W, and still be there over Thanksgiving. I would happily go with anyone who wanted to join me.

I would do a split stay with BCV and not yet opened Poly Villas. At least a 2 bedroom so people could come visit. Would eat at all my favorite restaurants, and go to parks just to watch the fireworks. I would actually make it to DTD. I would finally do all the rides and shows that I put off doing "until next time." I would spend a whole morning/afternoon just sitting on main street in the MK and/or Epcot and people watching.

The ultimate dream would be back to back ABD trips all over Europe. For WDW? We would probably still stay at Pop :rotfl2: but would have a car so we could easily hit various resorts for signature restaurants on our platinum dining plan--well, at least my SiL and I could--the rest of the family could eat wherever they wanted, the heathens. Character breakfasts every morning. Can I have unlimited shopping too? Purses!! Jewelry!! Jedi robes for everyone!! Make them find me a pair of Black and Red Mickey crocs since I wore a hole in the bottom of my last pair. I would do the after hours at Epcot, the Wishes dessert party, and hope for hammurabi nights while I was there. And I would take my 12 yr old's best friend with us so that they could have a blast together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter