What is your, DVC members, average length of stay?

What is your, DVC members, average length of stay?

• 3 or less nights

• 4 nights

• 5 nights

• 6 nights

• 7 nights

• 8 nights

• 9 nights

• 10 nights

• 11-14 nights

• more than 14 nights

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before moving to Florida (part time) we stayed in a DVC unit for one to two weeks at a time. Now living nearby it's generally for a short one or two night stay at a time.

We stay 10 nights (we have to fly). We do 2 trips per annual pass and normally stay in the Disney bubble .If the pass discounts discontinue then once we get to our resort the places we go while in Orlando will most likely change since we've "seen " Disney.

We virtually always leave on a Friday, Saturday or a Sunday and come back on the same day a week later. Those days are drive days, though we leave early on "go down" day and arrive mid-afternoon. Not so much on departure day. :rotfl2:

We do it 3-4 times per year, as vacations and school schedules allow.

If this is related to annual passes, we're in the parks EVERY day except departure days. Losing the AP discount would be a major blow to our travel frequencies.

Used to be a week in a 2BR when the kids went with us. Lately we've been booking 11-13 night trips in a 1BR for the two of us. So empty nesting has yet another benefit! :thumbsup2

I marked 7 nights on the poll because that is our minimum stay.

On our upcoming trip right after Thanksgiving we are staying 10 nights. I prefer longer stays. :goodvibes

Now that we are retired we usually do about 12 nights per trip, although the upcoming trip is for 15 nights.

We stay for 21 nights and make 2 trips with our annual pass.

We used to do the Disney Parks exclusively but recently have been spending less time at Disney and more time at Universal and other area attractions.
In fact, this year, for the first time, we shortened our DVC stay by 4 nights so we could stay at a Universal Resort.

In the future, we will not be renewing our Disney annual pass but will probably keep our DVC and stay 14 nights at a stand-alone resort to visit Universal.:sad1:

We normally go for 3-4 weeks. Coming from the west coast wwe have to stay long enough to make it worth while to get there.

We generally drive down on Sunday and back on Saturday. Our next trip we are coming back on Friday.

Saturday and Sunday aren't park days.

And actually, the one day, one park works perfectly for us. We aren't park hoppers. And we don't normally go to a park more than once a trip.

We talked about AP's for our next two trips, but money wise, it would cost more AND make us change the way we tour.

When flights are, on average, $2k for 3 of us to come down from the Great White North, we stay as long as possible, even though that means staying in a studio rather than a 1 bedroom.

At this point, we're happy to trade time for comfort - although now that our daughter is a tween, not sure how much longer she is going to remain complaint free about staying on a sofabed. It's too bad that Owners Locker is so expensive - love to have one just to store a decent bed topper in it for my kid.

When flights are, on average, $2k for 3 of us to come down from the Great White North, we stay as long as possible, even though that means staying in a studio rather than a 1 bedroom.

At this point, we're happy to trade time for comfort - although now that our daughter is a tween, not sure how much longer she is going to remain complaint free about staying on a sofabed. It's too bad that Owners Locker is so expensive - love to have one just to store a decent bed topper in it for my kid.

I think I once read that you can request an eggcrate thing from housekeeping...I think????

My DS, who is almost 18, likes the pull-outs...especially the sleeper chairs. DDs, almost 16, complain a little but if they have to sleep on one, they do.

We've gotten an eggcrate from housekeeping for the sofa bed. Helped DD a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter