What is your favorite ADR as far as entertainment and quality of food?

We really enjoyed Sanaa. Had a table that was near enough to a window to see Zebras and other animals while we ate our delicious dinner (including the bread service)

Last edited:
Sanaa > Boma. Like any buffet, I thought the food at Boma was just OK, and the animals outside the window at Sanaa with better quality give it the win in my book. I ate both dinner and breakfast at Boma when we stayed at AKL and was really underwhelmed.

We’re staying at ALK and did not have that one on my list. I will have to look into it. Thanks

All three sit down restaurants at AKL are excellent. Boma is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with Sanaa or Jiko either. If you go while it's still light out at Sanaa, you can see the animals walking around if you're seated near the windows.

I booked Boma for our arrival day. Thanks for the tip.
After dinner, make sure you go out the back of the resort. There is a walking area where you can see the animals. The first time we visited, there was a young man from Africa standing by some seats around a fire. He invited us to sit and taught us some phrases in his language which consisted of various clicks with the tongue. It was a great experience!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter