• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite Disney snack?

Definitely a cream cheese pretzel! You can get them at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland!

MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancer::dancer::dancer::car::car::car::rockband::rockband:party:party:dancer::dancer::dancer::car::car::car::rockband::rockband:party:party:

Something tells me you like Mickey Bars?:rotfl:

OH! I forgot to mention a cinnamon roll from Main Street USA! They are GINORMOUS!

Mickey Waffles:lovestruc
293689_1925439860784_1385776210_31702044_7084031_n.jpg

We have a mickey waffle maker :) I took this the morning Me and my sister found out we were also going on the disney dream:rotfl:

i just came back from disney and for the first time, i tried the Dole whip! omg it was soooo amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter