• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite Disney song?

TheComputerARts

Earning My Ears
There are hundreds of amazing Disney songs that bring us back to our childhood. Personally, I really liked "I See The Light" from the recent film Tangled (sssh don't tell my wife I watched that;)) However, my favorite of all time is "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

Youtube Video of "A Whole New World"

I really like this video of the song because it shows the studio version alongside the actual movie scene. I do not know why but I like to see the person behind the voice!

What is your favorite Disney song?

i love "part of your world" from the little mermaid. i can kind of relate to how arial feels when she sings this.

Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas. I love how she manages to see beyond what we see and it's such a powerful and moving song. :lovestruc

"Part of Your World" from the "Little Mermaid"!! It gives me goosebumps :)
I also like "See the Light" from "Tangled"

Because I'm a freak who is obsessed with Tony Jay's voice, my favorite Disney song is Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I have tons of favorites that I could make a list but sadly I don't feel like listing them. XD

I'd say "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid because I love Ariel so much and everyone tells me that the song describes me so much. It's true. I want so much more. <3

My favorite disney song is "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from The Lion King.

OMG i can't just pick one! But my all time favs are 'Lesson Number One' from Mulan 2, 'Part Of Your World' from The Little Mermaid, and Colors of the Wind' from Pocahontas!
Jess:woohoo:

I can go the distance from Hercules

On my way from brother bear

The song in brother bear where kenai is confessing to koda. No way out i think

Part of your world from the little mermaid

colors of the wind from pocahontas

a whole new world from aladdin

i see the light from tangled

yeah, it's a lot. I know.

Oh! and almost there from princess and the frog

Ok. now i'm done.

I Just Can't Wait to Be King, from The Lion King, followed closely by I'm Still Here, from Treasure Planet. But all in all, I love almost every Disney song.

This is a tough one...I have TONS! lol!

If I Never Knew You-Pocahontas

Something There-Beauty and the Beast

Belle+it's reprise-Beauty and the Beast

For a Moment-The Little Mermaid II

I Won't Say (I'm In Love)-Hercules

Where Do I Go From Here-Pocahontas II

Love Will Find A Way-The Lion King II

A Whole New World-Aladdin

I See The Light-Tangled

Colors of the Wind-Pocahontas

God Help The Outcasts-Hunchback of Notre Dame

You'll Be In My Heart-Tarzan

Lesson Number One and I Wanna Be (Like Other Girls)-Mulan II

Reflection and Honor To Us All-Mulan

I Remember-The Little Mermaid III

Part Of Your World+it's reprise-The Little Mermaid

I'll Try-Peter Pan II

When Will My Life Begin-Tangled

Just Around The Riverbend-Pocahontas

These are my favorites because I can either relate to them or really enjoy their messages and the beautiful melodies and how powerful. Ever Disney Song is amazing in it's own way. I find it funny how I actually dislike some Disney movies, aka, sequels, but there is always at least one amazing and meaningful song in them. I also enjoy the songs such as Home or Her Voice from the Broadway productions and To Be Free from Aladdin the musical in Disneyland.

"I cant wait to be king" in the lion king or "A pirates life for me" in pirates of the caribbean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter