• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Is Your Favorite Disney Song???

KTBelle3

I Love Disney
My favorite disney song is Reflection from Mulan or
Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast!!!!!!!:):cheer2::grouphug:

Mine is "Baby Mine" Dumbo
Older dd "Why should I worry" Oliver and Company
Younger dd " I see the Light" Tangled

uhm all of them

Same here! I have a few favs:

1. I See the Light from Tangled
2. Just Can't Wait to Be King from Lion King
3. Wishes from the fireworks show
4. Beauty and Beast (love Jordin Sparks version)
5. Part of Your World from Little Mermaid
6. Zip-e-dee-do-da! from splash mountain
7. Reflection from Mulan

I know this is not a real disney song but Good Life by One Republic that plays on the Disney commercial is my favorite song period. :rolleyes1 :banana: :wizard:

Any of the Tangled songs!
"There's something there that wasn't there before" - Beauty and the Beast
Of course, "A dream is a wish your heart makes"- Cinderella
All the lion king songs except Scar's.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! To defeat.... THE HUNS! LOL My fave has GOTTA be "Make a man out of you" from Mulan.

When Will My Life Begin (reprise 2) - Tangled, When We're Human - Princess and the Frog and Pictures in My Head - the Muppets

Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid. I also like all of the Lion King and Tangled songs.

i really love the sound track from princess and the frog. but yeah in general all disney songs are great! :D

I see the light(tangled)
cant wait to be king(lion king)
when were human(princess and frog)
dig a little deeper (princess and frog)
Hawaiian rollercoaster ride (lilo and stitch)
Under the sea (little mermaid)

Also, lately I have been obsessed with Hawaiian Roller Coaster ride from Lilo and Stitch. I can't stop listening to it.:confused3

Oh my gosh I can't even begin. I guess when you wish upon a star is the pinnacle of all things disney. So that would be my "best", but I love almost every song Disney has ever come up with. :dance3:

Oh my gosh I can't even begin. I guess when you wish upon a star is the pinnacle of all things disney. So that would be my "best", but I love almost every song Disney has ever come up with. :dance3:

Love that one! So does my mom. It's her ringtone :lmao: I'd like to have it as my ringtone, but then we'd just get confused about whose phone was ringing...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter