What is your favorite disney treat?

Rice Krispy treats with caramel in the Germany pavilion. Amazing!

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

Hands down the Mickey Ears ice cream bars:mickeybar A friend once recommended them to me describing them as crack bars. I have to agree.

We also fell in love with the freshly made cookie ice cream sandwiches
from Sleepy Hollow. That will be a return visit for sure.

The Napoleons in the bakery in France at Epcot. They are big enough to share yet you really don't want to. :confused3

:dance3:

The slushies are absolutely refreshing!

Love dole whip, jalapeno cheese mickey pretzel, and churros.

Oh I'll take a good salty Mickey pretzel any day.

And I might get banned from the board for saying this:duck:, but I think I might be the only person who doesn't get the hype about the Dole Whips. I tried one last trip and just wasn't overly impressed. Am I weird and very wrong about this?

Oh I'll take a good salty Mickey pretzel any day.

And I might get banned from the board for saying this:duck:, but I think I might be the only person who doesn't get the hype about the Dole Whips. I tried one last trip and just wasn't overly impressed. Am I weird and very wrong about this?

Nope. I'm with you on this.

Put me down for a jalapeño pretzel.

My current favorite is the pistachio ice cream in a waffle cone from L'Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion and my long-time fave is the sweet pretzel from Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway.

My current favorite is the pistachio ice cream in a waffle cone from L'Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion and my long-time fave is the sweet pretzel from Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway.

I'm with ya on that one! LOVE the pistachio ice cream. YUUUUM!

Cannot leave without a Mickey pretzel! Also, chocolate and caramel-covered pretzel rods in the caramel shop in Germany. :)

Love love love the Mickey shaped Rice Krispie treats that have the ears dipped in chocolate. I always save my snacks so I can bring a few back with me. Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter