What is YOUR favorite Disney World "Table Service" Meal

boomar

Mouseketeer
Besides Ohanas, Chefs De France and Biergarten (We have tried these and really liked them); What table service restaurants are your favorite places to eat while visiting Disney. Family of 4 (we have two daughters 18 and 20 so they like any type of cuisine).

:tinker: Thank you

Le Cellier where I love the pretzel bread and cheddar cheese soup followed by the Filet Mignon.

The San Angel Inn in Mexico at Epcot. I know this restaurant gets a lot of stick around these parts, but we absolutely love it, especially the atmosphere. The Mexico pavilion is our favorite.

Boma, Yak and Yeti, La Hacienda, Yachtsman, Hollywood Brown Derby outdoor lounge (for us, all of these have been consistently good over the years).

Mine is Ohana. My husband's is Beaches & Cream's tomato bisque and grilled cheese sandwich (??), my youngest daughter's is California Grill's mac and cheese with their potato bisque and my oldest daughter's varies depending on when you ask her.

Boma, Le Cellier, Chefs, Tutto Italia, Coral Reef, BOG dinner, 50's PTC, and LTT lunch.

If you are looking for breakfast our favorites are Boma, Crystal Palace, Cape May, and WCC.

[Q:flower1::flower:UOTE="boomar, post: 57503232, member: 195041"]Besides Ohanas, Chefs De France and Biergarten (We have tried these and really liked them); What table service restaurants are your favorite places to eat while visiting Disney. Family of 4 (we have two daughters 18 and 20 so they like any type of cuisine).

:tinker: Thank you[/QUOTE]
We absolutely love Be Our Guest. We like the quick serve lunch and the steak dinner. for lunch we like the pork roast and we love the atmosphere. can't wait to go back!

Lots of favorite restaurants, but hands down favorite meal is the shrimp and steak at Y&Y, with the won ton dessert!

Yak&YetiSteak&shrimp2015.jpg

YakWonTon.jpg

I can't pick just one. My favorites for dinner (all signatures) are Blue Zoo, Narcoossee's, Citrico's, Artist Point, Jiko and Tiffins...

For 1 TS my favorites are San Angel Inn, Yak & Yeti and Raglan Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter