• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite "fast & easy" dinner?

I love grilled cheese and tomato soup too! YUM!

Don't laugh - but every once in awhile a bowl of kraft mac and cheese sounds good!

I might just have to have grilled cheese for dinner, we don't have any tomato soup though :(

tamie

Whatever the wife cooks me. :cool:

Now, before the pile on - we have a deal...she cooks the meals (mainly b/c she's an EXCELLENT cook), I don't complain about what's for dinner, and I take care of the dishes, and get the kids to bed at night.

Originally posted by Jenn Lynn
Tator Tot Casserole! I am whipping it up right now! :)

That sounds good! Will you share how to make it?

Ingredients:
1lb. hamburger
onion (to taste)
1 can Cream of mushroom soup
1 can french cut green beans
Tator Tots
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)

Brown hamburger and onion. Put in bottom of casserole dish. Layer Cheese (optional), Cream of mushroom soup, and green beans. Add Tator Tots layer.
*I really pack my tator tots on tight! We like a lot! ;) :D *

Cook at 350 for 30 minutes or until tator tots are done.

*My family loves this quick and simple dish. Enjoy!*

Baked potato topped with canned chili (Cattle Drive chili from Costco is the bomb!). Oh, don't forget the shredded cheese.

Originally posted by hocksocmom
Baked potato topped with canned chili (Cattle Drive chili from Costco is the bomb!). Oh, don't forget the shredded cheese.

I'll second that! (It's great to use up leftover homemade chili too.) I usually add sour cream and fritos, too. :D

Annemarie

Originally posted by Jenn Lynn
Ingredients:
1lb. hamburger
onion (to taste)
1 can Cream of mushroom soup
1 can french cut green beans
Tator Tots
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)

Brown hamburger and onion. Put in bottom of casserole dish. Layer Cheese (optional), Cream of mushroom soup, and green beans. Add Tator Tots layer.
*I really pack my tator tots on tight! We like a lot! ;) :D *

Cook at 350 for 30 minutes or until tator tots are done.

*My family loves this quick and simple dish. Enjoy!*

Oh Man that sounds good! Thank you Jenn Lynn! :)

Cereal! That's what I had for dinner last night - those new Cheerios with the berries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter