• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite "fast & easy" dinner?

I love some of the Hamburger Helper, too....but since I hate to cook, I consider it a regular meal :)

When things are going well for Jim and I, he cooks and I clean.

Hey, two people already took my answer! Canned chilli on baked potatoes is a fast, easy standby here too.

Originally posted by catsrule
pizza

Yup! (But I make it -- 20 minutes for me to bake, 45 minutes for the pizza guy to get out here...)

Peanut Butter & Jelly with a great big glass of milk.

Or cereal.

Or hubby runs to the grocery store (which is about 20 feet from the end of our street) and grabs a roasted chicken for $3.99.

Chili dogs or chicken helper.

My son loves macaroni and cheese mixed with ranch style beans. :confused:

Our all time favorite.......Chef Boyardee Spaguetti and meatballs!!
Seriously, we are not 12yr old,but, some habits are hard to break.My DH and I just loved them!!:rolleyes:

Campbell's Ready-to-serve Creamy Tomato soup here! Can't be quicker & easier than that! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter