What is your favorite frozen treat?

Popsicle! I only eat red, blue or purple ones (never orange or green) and only on hot days, but they're truly one of life's little pleasures. :cloud9:

Frozen Custard. I've learned to make my own. A few weeks ago I made it with biscoff cream and cookie bits. So good! Tonight I'm making it with chocolate coated peanut butter pretzels and fudge sauce.

May seem obscure, but it HAS to be either chocolate or vanilla ice cream sourced from the Salcombe Dairy, a tiny establishment based in a sleepy coastal village in Souther England...

Many, many years ago, they had the frozen bananas covered with chocolate and nuts.

Sadly, I believe that left the building years ago.

I am a big fan of Klondike bars with the dark chocolate coating. I also love Gifford's black raspberry chocolate chip yogurt. Double yum 😋!

Frozen Yogurt (home made). My wife usually does it with seasonal fruits and berries and that tastes awesome.
She is still in college, so i often hire good paper writers for her paperfellows.com , so that she has more time for cooking and making my favorite sweets. She is always very happy to cook, especially when she doesn't need to do her assignments.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter