What is your favorite lunch/dinner counter service restaurant in the Boardwalk area?

I have always liked Picabu at the Dolphin. They have had a lot more to pick from compared to Disney resort CS locations. We went to the Boardwalk Deli 5 weeks ago and it was good.

Not CS but available via mobile order: Trattoria al Forno to go or Ale & Compass to go. Great food, and we can take it and eat wherever we want.

Just be aware that Trattoria can be very slow. Like an hour to prepare the food slow. Never had that issue with any other To Go orders.

The one thing I don’t like about Beach Club and Boardwalk is lack of decent quick serve. Of course, answer was to go in Epcot, now may be more difficult with park reservations etc.

I'd try to do a walk in at the counter for Beaches & Cream, or if you want excellent true quick service, hop into Epcot and get some crepes from the place next to the Ratatouille ride.

Disney springs. when we stay at BW we find ourselves having most meals there as it is a relatively short bus ride. Big river is also a good option as they have more of bar CS food to go.... We also like the Pizza window if they have the pie for a reasonable price not selling by the slice as it seems was on and off not sure what the final is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter