What Is Your Favorite Onsite (MCO) Car Rental Agency

What Is You Favorite Onsite (MCO) Car Rental Agency?

• Avis

• Budget

• Dollar

• L & M

• National

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
Please base your answers on rates, customer service and quality of vehicle. Feel free to add your comments. Thanks!

So far National has a small lead in the voting! Please vote if you haven't already. I am using the results to determine which company I will use in May. Thank!!!

Over the years I have used all of those car rental agencies, and also Alamo offsite, and never had a problem with any of them. I always go with the best price. Most of the time Dollar has the best price and that's why I voted for them. When you decide on which company to use, be sure that you sign up for their "quick" program which will allow you to bypass the lines at the counter.

We always go with Dollar - their price seems to be the lowest everytime I've checked. Service has been nothing but excellent. We have never waited in line for more than a couple of minutes to pick up our car. Their full-size has a HUGE trunk - we were nervous the 1st time renting a full-size from them because car size varies so much from one rental company to another. Drop off has always been quick and easy. Never have had a car in anything but tip top condition. :)

I've only used National and Budget, both of them are about equal. Budget seems to have better rates, though.

I'm curious about AVIS and Dollar, though. Anyone ever rent an SUV or Luxury Car with them? What kind of vehicle did you get? Thanks! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter