What is your favorite "Scent" at WDW?

Ha, sorry about that :) Remember - it's cheaper than a trip ;) And, trips are cheaper than therapy. I am good at justifying the things I spend my moola on.

Honestly, I'll take all of those:) My retirement is secure, I've got no children, I have no debt, might as well spend it - but they are out of stock, so I totally just FB'ed 'em per your recommendation. I have DIS friends that would adore this - so when I get the opportunity, I'm going to grab several for some surprise, no reason presents before our Sept. trip - hopefully soon. I have one friend who loves the Haunted Mansion and they seem to have one just for that.

What does the HM smell like? It apparently didn't make a smell-impression on me.

The one scent that I always associate with our trips is the smell of the shampoo and conditioner from The Wilderness Lodge. (They had it on the cruises as well.) Disney used to use the Bath Aquatics Natural Spring Shampoo and Conditioner from H2O+. (Not sure if they still do.) I could purchase it online from H2O+ and take myself back to Disney just by closing my eyes and washing my hair. I haven't checked recently, but I know you used to be able to buy the same shampoo online at the Disney Store, however, H20+ discontinued the product on their site.

Just checked, and yes, Disney does still carry it online: Disney Bath Aquatics Shampoo and Conditioner (plus other H2O+ products)

I found a great website with lots of scents, but I must warn you not to click unless you have some extra cash ready............https://spireside.com/
good luck!!

OMG - I'm totally ordering some "I love you" gifts right now. I love these sites! Thanks for the info. I've got some girlfriends who deserve a pick me up and these guys have stock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter