What is your favorite "Scent" at WDW?

Boardwalk Inn.

Does anyone know what smell that is? It didn't smell the same as Yacht & Beach Club to me. I can't figure it out.

SSE burning smell is my favorite.

Love this thread. Definitely a reminder to be more aware on my upcoming trip. I don't remember a scent in HM, but I will surely be aware now.

What is your favorite all time scent that you actually look forward too when you are visiting WDW? Mine is the smell of the bus fumes as you leave the airport to board your magical express bus that brings you to the resorts. What's yours??
Well, about a month after we got home from WDW, I decided to wash my backpack and not knowing if I could put it in the washer, I decided to handwash it in the sink. As soon as I dunked it and it was all wet, i yelled for Dh to come quick. THE BACKPACK SMELLED LIKE DISNEY! I know it sounds crazy but it had a really strong smell of " Disney." We couldn't pinpoint exactly what...... just Disney.

We were at the Polynesian this past Saturday on our trip and their scent delivering system must have been down. It smelled awful in there, like sulphur or mold. I was very shocked. Maybe it was because we came in through the back from the boat entrance and walked through the hallway past Capt Cooks? It definitely did not smell nice.

We were at the Polynesian this past Saturday on our trip and their scent delivering system must have been down. It smelled awful in there, like sulphur or mold. I was very shocked. Maybe it was because we came in through the back from the boat entrance and walked through the hallway past Capt Cooks? It definitely did not smell nice.
Yikes!! Let's hope they fix that.

Rome burning on Spaceship Earth or that dank scent of Pirates of the Caribbean.

If I can add Disneyland Resort in, the sourdough bread at Pacific Wharf Cafe.

DH and I were talking about this yesterday. We heard a commercial advertising Disney inspired scents and this is what we joked about. Nothing like the water smell from Pirates or the Rome scene from Spaceship Earth. There's also the orange smell from the original version of Soarin'.

Agree about the sourdough bread smell from Boudine at DCA. I wish that I could find good sourdough here in TN. As a CA native I cannot find suitable sourdough anywhere.

The lobby at POFQ over the Christmas season. Whatever scent they pipe in during that time is amazing. I got up extra early every morning just to sit in the lobby.

There are some great Disney scents. But then there's that smell in the building behind Club Cool...kind of like sewage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter