What is your favorite shirt ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Just this great big black T-shirt, with a gold lion on the front roaring, not much to look at, but I get excited when its its time in the rotation

I really don't have one. But back in college someone stole my favorite shirt from the dryer in the dorm basement.

rn it’s a plain grey t-shirt. It’s so, so comfortable. It’s the shirt I sleep in. Unfortunately, it’s threadbare, like you can read a paper under it lol. To keep things decent I wear a dark tank top underneath it.

I live for comfortable clothes. Not sloppy, but comfortable. Because of my ms I have a lot of clothes/fabrics that just feel wrong to wear, to the point of painful. So, I barely wear jeans or anything that is super fitted.
Again, not sloppy, but you won’t find me in the pages of Vogue anytime soon. Nor will you find me on the people of Walmart website. I’m a happy medium LOL

It's a toss up between the Disney 2015 shirt (DD has a matching one) from our first family WDW trip and all my NE Patriots Superbowl Victory shirts.

:lovestrucWhite jersey sleeveless top with a draped neck and a crocheted back. It's pretty and I get tons of compliments on it, as well as I actually feel like it looks good. It's strictly a "summer-only" shirt and I try not to over-wear it in the couple of brief months when the weather is suitable because I'm kind of a slob and with it being white, I don't want to wash it to death.

Currently this one. I was cold on our last night at Disneyland and forgot my sweatshirt. Oh darn! :teeth:
59932d4d647e540001af27d9-image_5838f6d7.jpeg

I have two:

1. My "dumb blonde" t-shirt.

Years (& years ago), my sister bought me a white t-shirt. There's a cartoon stick-figure drawing of a woman w/ blonde hair on it, & it says, "Naturally blonde. Please speak slowly."

It's soooo comfortable & is longer & roomy. It's now almost threadbare & there's a little bitty hole on the shoulder. But, whenever I want to feel cozy at night, I'll put it on w/ a pair of flannel PJs. It's like the t-shirt version of "comfort food". It's my "mac & cheese" shirt. Every time we go on a trip, the shirt goes w/ me in my suitcase. I may never wear it while we're away, but my shirt is w/ me.

2. My Lilly Pulitzer top.

It's one of those awesome, bright, happy Lilly Pullitzer prints - royal blue w/ bright pink octopi, & it's a summer top (my favorite season). It has a ruffled neckline & can be worn off-shoulder, & it fits perfectly. I just feel good in it, &, even though it's my absolute favorite top, I try not to wear it all the time. LOL!

I have a School House Rock T-shirt (like this one:

71s0QepC6KL._UX342_.jpg
)

that I think I get more complements on than anything else! I guess it brings back memories for people - they strike up conversations, and it always puts me in a good mood. (Plus, it's super-soft! :cloud9:)

There are so many shirts that I like so it's hard to choose just one. My favorites might be the gray poke ball T-shirt, or the striped T-shirt with dark-ish blue, turquoise and white.

My black knit boatneck sweater with 3/4 flowy sleeves. There's a band around the bottom of the sweater so that it fits more loosely to disguise any lumps and bumps :) It's cut just right for me which doesn't happen too often because I'm tall and many shirts cut me weird. Thank goodness stores are starting to sell tall size tops and dresses for women.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter