What is your favorite souvenirs from WDW?

I am looking forward to our first Disney world trip this October! I am excited about getting some pins for trading! However, I'd like to get some off of ebay or amazon and some descriptions say HM-LE rack cast pins. What does that mean? I do want to buy official pins so I can trade! Thanks everyone:)

My family each has different favorites:

Boys- their custom light sabers, and huge plush collection. Plush Stitch and Goofy (respective favorites of all) are currently with us at the beach house.

DD- American girl size WDW Minnie shirt with matching girl shirt.

DH- Halloween mug.

Parents- fight over their magnetic chip clips all the time!! Cute small ones with blinking faces of fab 5.

Me- no longer a souvenir collector but love spoiling everyone else. I guess the pressed pennies or a plush 2014 Minnie I got DD wearing a Minnie hat.

Where do you get the American girl size Minnie shirt with matching tee for the girl? My youngest loves her AG dolls. Grace will be joining us on this vacation and I know dd would love to get one of those. :)

I love anything I can use so I can remember the trip. Mugs, Christmas ornaments, etc. Although I am a pin collector too. I love all the ones I have and never want to trade. Lol

Where do you get the American girl size Minnie shirt with matching tee for the girl? My youngest loves her AG dolls. Grace will be joining us on this vacation and I know dd would love to get one of those. :)
They were in the World of Disney store, in spring 2014. We didn't look again this past spring since we had one already. But I would love to know if they have any other styles.

Hers is a 2t pink glitter Minnie t with matching doll t. The doll t has Velcro all the way down the back for easy dressing. It is the favorite among doll clothing here. Please update if you see any more!!

They were in the World of Disney store, in spring 2014. We didn't look again this past spring since we had one already. But I would love to know if they have any other styles.

Hers is a 2t pink glitter Minnie t with matching doll t. The doll t has Velcro all the way down the back for easy dressing. It is the favorite among doll clothing here. Please update if you see any more!!
Okay heading there next month and I will let you know!! I hope they are still there, that would be awesome. When you come down to Orlando make sure to visit the American Girl store (if you haven't already) We went last month for her birthday and had an awesome time!

My favorite by far is a HUGE snow globe modeled after Cinderella's Castle with tinker bell in the top part. It also plays When You Wish Upon a Star! Other than that, I have an entire cork board full of pins, so I'd have to go with those.

My favorite I'm gonna hafta say is more of a collection of souvenirs combined into one. I don't remember when, maybe about 15 years ago, my family acquired two free DisneyQuest backpacks as part of some promotion. We had to go there, our very first time to DQ, to claim them. Well, I never really used the bag, but time went on. I had a daughter of my own, and earlier this year was her very first trip to the parks. Since she was two, I knew that I would need to carry all sorts of crazy random things. Snacks, drinks, diapers, change of clothes, recycled toys (she loved my retro Fantasmic Maleficent dragon fiber optic toy), princess dress (even though not needed) and various other random things that made the trip extra magical (and more affordable).

The bag is now decorated with various things from all my visits, and I can't wait to go back to show them all off to other park goers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 21
My favorite I'm gonna hafta say is more of a collection of souvenirs combined into one. I don't remember when, maybe about 15 years ago, my family acquired two free DisneyQuest backpacks as part of some promotion. We had to go there, our very first time to DQ, to claim them. Well, I never really used the bag, but time went on. I had a daughter of my own, and earlier this year was her very first trip to the parks. Since she was two, I knew that I would need to carry all sorts of crazy random things. Snacks, drinks, diapers, change of clothes, recycled toys (she loved my retro Fantasmic Maleficent dragon fiber optic toy), princess dress (even though not needed) and various other random things that made the trip extra magical (and more affordable).

The bag is now decorated with various things from all my visits, and I can't wait to go back to show them all off to other park goers.

Wow, that's really cool.

On our first trip last year we started pin collecting. We traded for some really great pins and I want to display them using the shadowbox ideas on Pinterest. My one regret was not buying a mug while I was there. I will definitely make up for it when we go back next year! Christmas ornaments are always on our list when we travel. We always buy ornaments representing places we've been as a family. I will also be buying more disney themed kitchen tools to keep the magic going at home.

Don't have any favorites yet as November will be my first real family trip. Past trips have been for work conventions and then for the marathon (couldn't walk after so didn't do much shopping or anything else for that matter).

Hoping to get the following.... Starbucks mug or mugs - I think they have different ones in each park maybe? That will be a good practical souvenir I'll use daily. Probably a shirt or couple of shirts. Another thing I think is practical as they'll be used a lot. Definitely Christmas ornaments since we're going in November. Hoping to get the silhouette done of DD. And a pearl from Japan.

My sketches from Animation Academy classes in DHS...so sorry to see it go. They were unique memories of WDW and how Disney created his masterpieces.
Oh no!!! say it's not so!!!! that was our families favorite thing to do in the park.

My favorites are the purchase w/ purchases. I have quite a few nice bags and blankets! I love my bags. I use them for everything!

A few years ago my 2DDs and DGS had their picture taken at Epcot (I think it was in the figment area)
and it looks like they are flying over the castle with Mickey! I absolutely love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter