What is your favorite spot at Walt Disney World?

Too many to list to be honest but here’s a couple....

This one might not count cause it a huge spot, but the entire World Showcase. Specifically walking around it late at night during Epcot’s evening EMH

Sitting on a rocking chair at the gazebo on toms sawyers island just relaxing.

Too many to list to be honest but here’s a couple....

This one might not count cause it a huge spot, but the entire World Showcase. Specifically walking around it late at night during Epcot’s evening EMH

Sitting on a rocking chair at the gazebo on toms sawyers island just relaxing.
I’ll second this. Anywhere along the water with a beverage of choice. :drinking1

Mine is the walkway to the International Gateway entrance in Epcot. I love how the trees arch over the walkway, the benches line the sidewalk, the paths curves along the water. My family thinks I’m crazy! I stop and sit there every trip! I have dozens of the exact same picture. We are DVC at BWVs so we travel this way often and I always make a comment. You can literally hear my teenage DSs’ eyerolls. .

On Splash Mountain where you go outside for a bit and can hear the birds singing the theme song from inside the little houses.

The very top of the Swiss Family Tree House. The view is fantastic and there is a nice refreshing breeze on a hot day.

Standing on the train station balcony looking straight down main street at the castle. Love it!

DH's favorites are sitting in the lobby at the Wilderness Lodge and walking through the rose garden between Future World and World Showcase in Epcot. My favorites are standing on Main Street at night looking at the castle and the quiet beautifully tiled room with the wall fountain in Morocco in Epcot. It's usually so peaceful in there and a nice place to get away from the crowds for a few minutes.

Mine is the walkway to the International Gateway entrance in Epcot. I love how the trees arch over the walkway, the benches line the sidewalk, the paths curves along the water. My family thinks I’m crazy! I stop and sit there every trip! I have dozens of the exact same picture. We are DVC at BWVs so we travel this way often and I always make a comment. You can literally hear my teenage DSs’ eyerolls. .
My favorite place is the little walkway under the bridge near IG.

The boat dock heading to magic kingdom. I'm a grown man that gets all giddy like a 5 year old knowing we are going into the park. That couple of minutes on the dock while loading onto the boat is one of my favorite things ever.

I always cry on the first boat ride of a trip. I can't believe that I'm fortunate enough to be making another trip to the Magic Kingdom.

And then I cry when we're leaving.....

My very favorite is walking around Stormalong Bay at BC/YC at night. I love how it's all light up - it's simply magical.

Sitting on a balcony overlooking Crescent Lake at night watching and listening to the boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter