What is your favorite thing at AKL?

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
My family and I are anxiously awaiting our vacation at AKL and was wondering what your favorite things are at AKL!!!!!

Thank you for your input.....every little bit of information that I get about AKL makes me more and more excited!!!!

:crazy:

I loved sitting out at the Pool consuming one of their awesome drinks then getting up and walking over to the Uzima Savannah overlook to see what animals were out:D

1. Jiko
2. Looking at animals at the crack of dawn from your balcony
3. the wonderful decorations threw out the entire resort...all hallways have something interesting....
4. The savannah guides
5. The hidden mickeys

1. The Animals
2. The Pool. It was really nice.
3. The wonderful atmosphere of the hotel. Look for hidden mickeys in the carpets in the hallways.

Enjoy your stay it was really nice.

Cindy

Ummm so much to name.....

Sitting by the pool with one of the speciality drinks, my fav was the Veronica Falls mist....
The lobby was just so beautiful, I loved the whole feeling that I got from the lodge, warm and friendly...
The african art work...the straw thatched roofing..even at the poolside bar

Oh the Hot tub...the main one behind the pool slide...It was awesome...

They have so many wonderful activities everyday..all day...you almost don't even want to leave the lodge.

The animals were always outside our window, tons of them in herds..oh very cute to watch them chase the feeding truck around the savannah.Early am around 6:45, and then around 5pm.

I loved the interns they have working their from Africa I think that was great I hope they never do away with that. It a dift thing when someone who really lives in africa is there to tell you about their homeland and contrast the differences in what being in the US is like.

I got the feeling they all approved of the Animal Kingdom...

Hope this helps a little..christine

There are too many to just pick one but I really loved the fire pit. We would come back from a long day at the parks and just sit ourselves in the huge rockers around the fire and recap our day, it's the best!!!!

We spent 7 days and is was great to take a break from the park and see who was in your backyard. The kids and adults loved animals. Be sure to take time to talk with the guides and bring binoculars.

The AKL is wonderful. My favorite things were relaxing on the balcony watching the animals, and eating at Boma. I also enjoyed talking with Bushman #2 the artist in the gift shop.

We LOVED the entire experience there, we didn't go to any parks the days we spent at AKL. We particularly enjoyed hopping out of bed in the early am, middle of the night,... and watching the animals off of our balcony.

It was like two seperate vacations when we moved to BWV and 'did' disney.

My favorite things were, perhaps, somewhat simple. I loved the music and the smells of the cooking fires that got stronger and stronger as you approached the main lobby. Ahhh, I can still feel it! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter