What is your favorite thing at Epcot to do with your kids?

Everyone from toddlers to adults loved this...

In Japan, outside (check schedule for times), a lady comes out to a very small stand and makes animal lollipops. She starts with a plain, white, sugary goo, adds colors, and then shapes them into animals on a stick. She's only there a short time and is not able to make one for each child, but it is very entertaining. I would get there early, the crowd around her gathers very quickly.

Also, most kids love the river boat ride in Mexico. A part of it is like "Its a Small World".

We have our traditional favorites, but what stands out in my mind from our trip last December was American Adventure with my 14 yo DD. She was in 8th grade and had been studying American history so she "got it" more than in previous viewings. Also, we had just been to the CP, and when we came out they had started the next show so it was a very emotional and patriotic moment for us.

can anyone tell me where Belle's Library is ?? I heard it was in France I think at that you can get pics with beauty and the beast?? Can anyone tell me for sure. Thanks

Originally posted by Skylarr29
can anyone tell me where Belle's Library is ?? I heard it was in France I think at that you can get pics with beauty and the beast?? Can anyone tell me for sure. Thanks

It is in France, as you are entering the pavilion, it would be on the right-hand side, behind the perfume store. You have to enter a "tunnel" looking hallway and the door to the library is on the right. Last December, Clopin (from Hunchback) was there standing in the hallway too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter