What is Your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavillion at Epcot?

What is your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavilion at Epcot?

• Mexico

• Norway

• China

• Germany

• Italy

• The American Adventure (U.S.A.)

• Japan

• Morocco

• France

• United Kingdom

• Canada

Results are only viewable after voting.
I second Mexico. The inside of the pavilion is stunning. I enjoy the ride. The food is good. All around a great pavilion.

I love them all for different reasons. But perhaps Italy? With China a close second.

Though I whole-heartedly agree that Mexico is beautiful, I love the American Adventure because it reinforces many important parts of this country that are being lost to "re-written" history. I think the show, the exhibits, the Voices of Liberty ....even the Christmas/ Hanukkah Storytellers all bring a depth of understanding to who we are as Americans.

Japan's Mitsukoshi department store, with all of the colorful Pokemon lined up in the window was quite an exciting place for me and my 7 year old son when we were there this past mid May. We also love- love-loved the Japanese part of the Agent P adventure. It makes me sad that the last 3 times I have been to Epcot i have not made it over to Canada. Love ALL of them, too, of course! :smile

We love shopping at Mexico; but we love the food in Italy and France; So it was hard to choose. We just love everything in EPCOT.

I voted for Mexico purely because it is my youngest's favorite. No trip is complete without a minimum of half a dozen rides on The Grand Fiesta Tour! Knowing how happy being there makes her makes it my favorite place to be, too!

Though I whole-heartedly agree that Mexico is beautiful, I love the American Adventure because it reinforces many important parts of this country that are being lost to "re-written" history. I think the show, the exhibits, the Voices of Liberty ....even the Christmas/ Hanukkah Storytellers all bring a depth of understanding to who we are as Americans.

agreed

I voted Morocco because I think it is the most beautiful. Based on food and drink I'd pick Mexico.

Mexico! Love the boat ride, eating at San Angel while looking at the volcano. All the little shops and now La Cava. DH and I first went to San Angel for lunch while we were on our honeymoon in 1985 and we have had lunch there on almost every visit since. Our boys loved it too. Lots of great memories.

Hard choice...maybe Mexico for most "fun", but based on beauty, probably Morocco. I wish that all the countries had something fun to do...hard to keep the smaller kids engaged in the countries when only a few have interesting stuff for them.

I think Norway is my favorite but followed closely by the UK. I love the Maelstrom and the atmosphere in Norway. I also like the shops in the UK and Germany.

I didn't get nearly as much of a chance to poke around the shops and whatnot as I would like this time. Maybe next time though.

My favorite is Norway. I love the food in the café, the CM's and the overall culture.

I do really enjoy Mexico, the UK and Morocco too.

I love them all, but two in particular have the whole package - fantastic atmosphere, great CS, great TS, and a movie or ride showcasing that country's culture. Those are France and Mexico.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter