What is your favourite binge snack?

Ice cream! Any kind!
Chips! Pringles or Ruffles sour cream/onion or sour cream/bacon or all dressed.
Gold fish crackers dipped in cream cheese (so good).

I'm doing so well eating healthy foods...but I have here next to me a Little Debbie banana flavored marshmallow pie. I saw the box on the kitchen counter and on impulse I took one. Little Debbie is mocking me.

Cheez-its Toasted crackers. I don't buy them alot but when I do I have to hide them in the back of cabinet or they just keep calling to me.

So many!
  • Ruffles and sour cream/onion dip
    Potato Sticks (Pik Nik, although any brand is fine)
    Combos (any flavor)
    Cheez-Its
  • Bourbon

Last edited:

Mine varies, but cheese & crackers usually hits the spot. It doesn't even have to be fancy stuff. Just give me a box of Triscuits and a block of monterey jack and I can be a very happy girl. Of course, I wouldn't turn down a bunch of fancy gourmet stuff either! It might not sound like a binge until you look down and have consumed all of the cheese!

Anything chocolate but currently, the new cheetos covered pretzels are really good. I just bought the new bag of Lays IHOP pancake/strawberry/bacon/syrup flavored potato chips. I haven't tried them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter