What is your favourite place for breakfast?

It is a hole in the wall but Village Inn has a great diner breakfast. We usually also have to go for pie.

First Watch in Dr. Phillips is good.

For something a bit different, Le Cafe de Paris (also in DP) is wonderful. Locally owned/operated by a French couple.

Ooohh.....that French cafe looks lovely! (and the menu items sound delish)

Definitely a possibility, that one :thumbsup2 (if not for this upcoming trip, then potentially a future one).

It is a hole in the wall but Village Inn has a great diner breakfast. We usually also have to go for pie.

That's the one near SeaWorld, correct? I have also heard great things about the pie. Might have to make that one a dessert stop, if not for breakfast :goodvibes .

perkins and golden coral - okay I am cheap.

Ha ha .... I'm cheap too .... though I like to think of it more as being "fiscally responsible" :teeth:.

We only have Perkins restaurants here in the touristy areas, like Niagara Falls, and they are ridiculously expensive (we went for dinner a few years back, 4 burgers/fries and 4 soft drinks was $100+ with tip :faint: ). That's maybe why I never think to consider dining there when we're in Orlando.

I love Dennys :) their breakfasts are really cheap and are really nice :)

Another vote for Denny's. It may be a little samey for those of you living in the USA but coming from the UK my DBF and I love it and it's going to be the first thing we do on our first morning. We are already talking about it! Big plates, tasty, and cheap.

Denny's... bleh.

Keke's, First Watch, Peach Valley Cafe, Perkin's, Village Inn and Dixie Belle's Cafe.

We like Panera Bread wherever we go for both breakfast and lunch (they're starting to appear up here in Canada now too). They have some good healthy choices, and it's quick Counter Service. There's one right around the corner from Vistana on Vineland - early morning is the only time I'll venture up that direction on 535/Vineland. With the Panera card, there always seems to be some sort of freebie loaded on the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter