what is your greatest or fave memory of disney world?

tinkerLA

Earning My Ears
my fave memory of disney would have to be when we stayed at the boardwalk and watched pirates of the carribean on the beach. popcorn::

whats yours?

There are soooo many! One of my favorite memories is "waking" up Tinkerbell at Tinkerbell's Treasures in Fantasyland. I was so magical to me seeing her fly around the room. I even got a certificate for doing it! I will always remember it. :)

I never went to WDW until I was a teenager so I was insanely excited to finally go. When I first walked into MK the afternoon parade had just started, so I ran up to the train station and watched it while looking down Main Street at the castle. I could just feel all the magic around me and it felt like they were having a parade because I had finally made it to WDW. :goodvibes

Another on that same trip was when I got to meet Woody and Buzz. I was a TOTALLY toy story obsessed child so meeting them was like meeting the heros of my childhood and made me feel like a little kid again

I am the oldest of 4 kids. We had just finished up our vacation and were in the car at a gas station near celebration ready to sadly head back home after an amazing time.

Well my dad went into the gas station to get us drinks.......he comes out skipping to the car and we are all wondering what hes doing.....

he opens the driver door starts the engine, takes a deep breath and says.....

"you guys wanna stay one more day?!"

we exploded with "YES!!!!" and laughter....it was amazing, and something my now 13 year old sister remeneses about, and she was like 4 then! it was incredible......good work dad. ill never forget it (been about 10 years)

There are so many but i will only pick 2 for now!

the first one was on my second trip it was just my sister, my mom, and me! We just got done eating int eh Cinderellas castle and we came down the steps and Conderella and her Fairy Godmother were sitting in the Giant chairs and so I got in line to see them and for them to sign my autograph book. and I got up ther eand Cinderella signed first and then her Fairy Godmother and then by Fairy Godmothers siginture she kissed it and it still to this day has bright sparkly pink lipstick on it!! I was a HUGE fan of the Cinderella movie when i was little and the first trip i couldnt find fairy Godmother anywhere and so I was SO SO SO exited when I saw her and she kissed my autograph book!! October 2004

heres a pic:
Picture003.jpg

Then on my last trip in December 2009 one of my "aunts" that live in Alaska was in florida seeing someone and so I havent saw my aunt in over 2 years so her and this guys she was visiting came to disney for a couple of days (both first time being there in since late 1990's and we were in Epcot and we walked by Hunny i Shrunk the audience and my aunt wanted to go see what it was liek and to get out of the heat! (my family has been on it tons of times so we knew what was going to happen) and she asked my mom if she wanted to go on it and me and my mom just started busting up laughing and shes like yea we can all go why not! and so we got in there and we got seated and my sis my mom and i all had out feet up and then when the mice out of or what ever and you can feel them she SCREAM :scared1: REALLY loud!! It was so funny then after it was all over when we were spose to get out she got down on her hands and knees to look for what got her and she couldnt find it then after we were looking around the countries and we were all still laughing but her and all she would say you guys knew that was going to happen didnt you?? didnt you?? and we just kept laughing and laughing!! :lmao::lmao: and then once we got done answering her and stopped laughing we were going into another ride or somethign and she said there wont be any mice getting me will there?? huh answer me guys in serious?? (but she really wasnt she was laughing to she was joking) it was a total BLAST when she was there!! and that night we went to go see wishes and me my sis and my mom sang all of the songs and she looked around and said itsnt it so magical that all these teens and there moms are singing this caz everyone around us were singing but the men they werent then we got back to the hotel and i was listneing to wishes on my ipod and she started listening with me and she said theres that magical song that everyone knows around here!!
The part o Hunny I shrunk the audience was the highlight of that trip and seeing the Osborn lights!!

My entire Senior Trip in high school. Everything was great, spending the day in the park with your entire graduating class and friends.

Also last winter when I took my BF down with me. He's only been down there once, when he was like 7 or 8, and he doesn't really remember anything. So it was like experiencing everything for the first time. He was such a little kid again.

And when we took my great-aunt with us one time, and we ate in Germany with her. She's very German and she LOVED it! She has such a blast. It was so great.

And finally, probably the funniest moment in WDW was when my older brother, who was probably 23 or 24 at the time, went on Big Thunder Mt. and he was screaming like a littler girl, literally! He was doing it as a joke, but I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard! His voice wasn't the same for the rest of the trip! lol

This one’s pretty bad, but I still find it hilarious XD My dad had dragged my entire family into the Hall of Presidents, and as we were filing out after the show, my uncle thought he saw my sister in front of him. He likes to scare the crap out of us. So, he runs up to her, grabs her shoulders, and says “Boo!”

… yeah, it wasn’t my sister XD We still make fun of him for it. And if you think I'm a horrible person for laughing at this... okay, yeah, I am XD But I still found it funny

I don't exactally remeber this but i have heard about it before every trip: on my first trip whe i was like 3 or 4 i was in thé elevator with John Stamos (uncle Jesse from full house) and i was talking to him about my mouse ears. It is a very embarrasing memory now but i was 3 what r ya gonna do right

I remember using an emergency exit on HM in Disneyland when it broke down, it was cool. Although I loved opening the park at MK as a kid and using a FastPass on any ride for the Speedway.

My first time riding the ToT with all of my friends.
Most hilarious and exciting experience ever.

The first time I ever saw Wishes and Spectromagic. I cried tears of joy because it was fantastic to see the Disney Magic come to life right in front of my eyes. And a little secret, I still do cry every time I see Wishes and Spectro.

1. When I got to go to Disney World for my birthday. My mom had made reservations for my favorite restaurant, Tony's. When we're taken to our table, the table is decorated with Mickey Mouse confetti (I put a little in my wallet and I still have it). At the end of the meal, they bring out this GIANT ice cream sundae (my mom and brother had to help me eat it) and the entire restaurant sings happy birthday and the waiter blows me a kiss. It was awesome.
2. Seeing Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. I'm a big fan of Princess and the Frog, so I was really excited to see them. They were really nice, too!

Everything!

I have a few favorite moments - Riding Mount Everest for the FIRST time, Chef Mickey's, Downtown Disney, Epcot World Showcase at Night, Riding Magical Express for the first time, Landing in Orlando, DISNEY!

1. When I got to go to Disney World for my birthday. My mom had made reservations for my favorite restaurant, Tony's. When we're taken to our table, the table is decorated with Mickey Mouse confetti (I put a little in my wallet and I still have it). At the end of the meal, they bring out this GIANT ice cream sundae (my mom and brother had to help me eat it) and the entire restaurant sings happy birthday and the waiter blows me a kiss. It was awesome.
2. Seeing Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. I'm a big fan of Princess and the Frog, so I was really excited to see them. They were really nice, too!

That is an awesome birthday gift. My birthday is in January so i usually have midterms either starting on my birthday or a few days after. I wish i could go to Disney just once for my birthday.

When patch was still a puppy and we took him to AK. He met some characters like Chip and Dale. :) So cute.

I don't remember this because I was little. But I lost my 1st tooth on a mickey bar. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter