What is your least favourite Fruit?

Melons, except watermelon. I don’t like watermelon flavored things, but I’ll eat fresh watermelon.

I’ve never had durian. I’ve only seen Anthony Bourdain eat it on tv.

Papaya (well, really durian...but does anyone actually like durian???)

A former coworker of mine from Indonesia said it's possibly the best fruit he's ever had. I can't stand the stench. A few times some Asian friends have given me something that had a little bit of it, such as durian flavored cracker (it was a jar with multiple fruit flavors) and one time I accidentally bit into a durian flavored puff pastry at a dim sum restaurant. I had to spit it out immediately.

No, I haven't. Sounds like that's a good thing too. :)

It's downright scary looking. People have injured themselves transporting them. They often come in netting to make it easier to carry. Some have been injured (or even killed) when one fell.

durians.jpg

Then there's the smell. Not sure what the advantage would be for the smell other than maybe flies help break it down to provide nutrition for the seeds?

I dislike ALL melons, can't even stand the smell. I don't like, pears, plums, kiwi, papaya, mango, apricots, red or black grapes, blackberries and blueberries.

I like, apples (but there are a lot of varieties I don't care for), bananas, pineapple, green grapes, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, oranges and nectarines.

I usually like lemon and lime flavored things.

Apricots and nectarines.
They both look like they could be good, like peaches, but they aren't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter