What is your pet’s full name?

My dog who we thought was a border collie turns out to have a bloodline of 13 different dogs...including 2% chihuahua, and I forget the percentage of pitbull, staffordshire terrier and boxer amongst the others.

She's an absolute sweetheart named Bella, with varying nicknames of Bella-Boo, Boo, Boo-Bear, Bumbleboo, and Fuzzybutt Wigglebottoms.

My dog is Remy Ethel. She also gets called Sister(her name when I adopted her), Girlfriend., Curly Girly(she's a Bichon), Rema Lema Dingdong, and a few times she has been called one unrepeatable one. She got mad a few times and decided to tap dance in her kennel in something that caused a bath for her. And I was told dogs don't think like humans and get revenge for things they don't like......

We found a kitten in a bush on our property (there is a feral colony nearby). Adopted him and named him Gozer (from Ghostbusters). A cat needs a companion so when our vet brought in some feral kittens from her neighborhood, we adopted one. Gotta stick with the theme, right? So her full name is "there is no Dana, only Zuul". Zuul for short of course. Or Zuulie. Or Zuzzie 😄

An Amazon parrot named Soul.
Since he was predominately red, black (really dark blue) and green as well as a child of the ‘60s, his name was quite apt and a change from his predecessors, Bluey and Greenie, parakeets named for their colors.
He lived to be approximately 65 y/o and was a good monster bird who I miss so much I will never replace him.

Last edited:

Our English Mastiff came to us as 'Ladybird' but quickly became 'Shirley Faye'
& grandson brought home a pit/shepherd mix named 'James' & tried to rename him 'Snoopy' but he became 'Homer'
We no longer have either of them.

Our 12 year old German Shepherd (wow, I can't believe how time flies) is named Liberty. We call her Libby, Libby Loo, Libby Girl, Baby Girl.

2 black cats!
One is Luna but more often than not called Lulu or Luanne.

The other is Betelgeuse but is really called Beef. My kiddo messed up saying his name once and called him Beef. It stuck because it's hilarious to call a cat Beef. :laughing:

We currently have 4 furry family members. In order of age/adoption:

Ava May Tinkerbelle, she is a rescue whose shelter name was Ava, which we didn’t love, so 3/4 of the family agreed upon May, but my daughter was in full fairy mode and an opinionated 3 year old, hence Tinkerbelle

Griswold von Patten. He’s a GSD and comes from a search and rescue bloodline. He is not motivated enough to be a working dog, so his breeder found him a family home (us). He’s great, very goofy and an extremely affectionate GSD.

Barney, aka Boo, Barnado. He was adopted from the shelter where I’ve volunteered for years. We were looking to adopt a cat after losing our very dominant girl and Barney sold himself in about 5 minutes. He is my boy

Herbert Alfred aka Bert, Bertie Beanless. He was adopted from our vet this summer after we lost Barney’s bff. Bert is sweet and has chosen my daughter (now 14) as his person. He’s brought a tremendous amount of fun to our home with his antics

I adopted a kitten from Petsmart via the local shelter and named her Polly. I don’t remember the name she had.

And, no, I don’t use her name as a password anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter