What is your schedule like for this Halloween? 🎃

Specialty teacher and curriculum coach so the next two days at school are a bit chaotic. I used to be really into Halloween and dressed up, handed out candy, took my son trick or treating, etc. Now he's 25 and I'm old and grumpy so I come home after 10-11 hours of work, turn off all outside lights so my dog doesn't lose it, and hide inside. Peek out the blind every now and then to see if I can spot a cute kid or costume. Promise myself when I have grandkids I'll get into the holiday again :).

As a recap, my college hosted our first annual screening of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It was a smashing success! Many students showed up, about 25% had seen it before. One cute freshman asked if we could do it again tomorrow. We danced, we insulted Barry Bostwik, we threw toast and rice, and I was able to have the experience of watching Peter Hinwood fondle Susan Sarandon's breasts while standing next to my Dean. What a night! Now to get high and crash. Happy Halloween folks!

You are a brave, brave person! I can't manage more than 6-8 in a night WITH EP. The sheer distances walked do me in. Good luck!
Doing better than expected - about 15min out from Last of Us & that will be our 7th house. We started with Stranger Things. Immediately after Last of Us will be dinner / rest then probably Diagonal Alley.

I had an off day today, so it was Fortnite for most of the day.

Also listening to Christmas music today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter