What just happened!?!!?!??? FL Resident Discover Disney tix!!!

IAmDis

Mouseketeer
Whoa, I saw my notification on my phone but I always swipe superrr quick, but saw they extended the deadline from June to July for the 4 day resident tix, but didn't read the rest.

Went into my account and they filled back up the ticket? I had only 2 days remaining, but now it says 4 days remaining. Anyone else confirm they added days to the ticket?? My android notification history was not enabled so I can't see what they wrote, only what I saw briefly before I swiped to close it.

Interesting! I just checked and ours now expire 7/14 instead of 6/18. We haven't used any of our days yet, so we still have 4 days remaining.

This makes me so mad. We were going in July so we didn't buy the special tickets knowing they wouldn't work.

Now they would work?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

This makes me so mad. We were going in July so we didn't buy the special tickets knowing they wouldn't work.

Now they would work?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

yeah, kinda sucks, i wish i paid attention to what the message notification said. I'm sure Disney will update the ticket page to reflect the change. Cant find anything yet.

yeah, kinda sucks, i wish i paid attention to what the message notification said. I'm sure Disney will update the ticket page to reflect the change. Cant find anything yet.

And even worse because were were AP for a decade, decided to take a year off to spend our money taking whole family to Disneyland. Cancelled due to the cooties. And now that we are going back to WDW they won't sell us APs again ............ and now this. UGH!

We are actually getting small FL passes for WDW and AP for Universal.

Whoa, I saw my notification on my phone but I always swipe superrr quick, but saw they extended the deadline from June to July for the 4 day resident tix, but didn't read the rest.

Went into my account and they filled back up the ticket? I had only 2 days remaining, but now it says 4 days remaining. Anyone else confirm they added days to the ticket?? My android notification history was not enabled so I can't see what they wrote, only what I saw briefly before I swiped to close it.

I was just coming here to post and saw yours. I had 1 day left and now I have all 4 as well.
I’m going to try and book and see what happens.

In the past they have done this with blackout dates on resident annual passes, opening up dates.

It's a nice bonus if you can use it and it means that ticket sales aren't as strong if they are discounting. Summers have been getting slower over the years.

In the past they have done this with blackout dates on resident annual passes, opening up dates.

It's a nice bonus if you can use it and it means that ticket sales aren't as strong if they are discounting. Summers have been getting slower over the years.
ahh i see... i think APs are not to far off from coming back. The DVC crowd has been making alot of noise in getting APs, so im hoping for AP sales resuming here soon.

how do you all check how many days you have left and expiration date on your tickets? I signed into my account, but not finding it under any of the tabs i click.

ok, thank you!

I only have the 1 day left, but am happy to be able to move it to DHS in July. Still trying to get onto ROTR

Has anyone figured out what’s going on with this? I now have 4 days remaining and my sister who had 0 now has 2.

Has anyone figured out what’s going on with this? I now have 4 days remaining and my sister who had 0 now has 2.

oh that’s weird. That’s the first partial fill I’ve heard of. Haven’t heard a definitive answer only they’ve done things like this in the past. I’m sure they’d rather have us in the parks buying food and parking and merch. Someone mentioned if ticket sales were not what they wanted but w days filling to capacity I don’t get that.

Just weird that this would happen and no email or announcement was made. If I hadn't read it on here, I would have never known to check.

Just weird that this would happen and no email or announcement was made. If I hadn't read it on here, I would have never known to check.
Agreed! They did send out alerts that the date of the tickets were extended. I've heard a couple people say they got no days added so not sure if this was an across the board thing or just some random pixie dust/glitch.

My sisters ticket now has 4 days on it! She had 0! What is going on here? I've taken screen shots of all the tickets that seem to have glitches and am thinking about calling mouse tomorrow. Is there any kind of pattern here for who has had days added?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter