What kind of beer is in your fridge?

Currently in the fridge is the Coors Light that my aunt and uncle drink. Blech. I rarely drink at all, but if I occasionally have a beer it's usually a Corona and lime or Guinness Stout.

A 12 pack of Magic Hat assortment - I really liked DeVeilEd & Seance from this one. I also have Granny Smith Hard Cider. We host birthday parties and holidays and invite family, which that means that we buy some beer, then everyone seems to bring along something they like that they want the rest of us to try. We do the same when we go to their houses, too. It makes it nice because then you end up with a huge assortment.

One bottle of New Castle Brown Ale that's been there since Labor Day. Wine drinkers here.

Fall sampler pack from New Glarus Brewery (Wisconsin-only brewery). I told DH that if the baby is born early, there is a decent chance I'll be able to have one! I'm currently deciding on what beer I want DH to bring with to the delivery room--we split a celebratory beer about an hour after our first daughter was born. It was the best beer EVER.

Fall sampler pack from New Glarus Brewery (Wisconsin-only brewery). I told DH that if the baby is born early, there is a decent chance I'll be able to have one! I'm currently deciding on what beer I want DH to bring with to the delivery room--we split a celebratory beer about an hour after our first daughter was born. It was the best beer EVER.

Hope you have a great birth and a great beer!!! :)

Guinness for DH. I drink beer once a year during vacation up north (MI).

Schofferhofer grapefruit, Wells Bombardier, Spitfire, & Guiness. The grapefruit beer is mine. The rest are DHs. Can you tell he likes the British Ales?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter