What level of cruise experience are you willing to pay the same for?

What percentage of experiences are you willing to give up just to get cruising without price drops

• 10%

Votes: 40 66.7%
  • 20%

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • 30%

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • 40%

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 50% and lets not hope it is more

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
How are we going to ride elevators?!
I totally forgot about the elevator situation!
budfapest212b0395f5bc6eb0.gif

It will be bottleneck city for sure. Absolutely impossible to socially distance in the elevator...especially on the classic ships. Maybe only limited to a certain number of people in the same party?

-My guess is DCL will likely encourage those who can to take the stairs to cut down on demand and congestion.

I understand the necessity and benefits behind wearing the masks. I am still wearing one to any store I go to however I do struggle with the mask often due to the heat (We live in Florida)
Every Floridian I've talked to or even watched on certain vlogs all say the masks are really difficult to wear in the FL heat...That really speaks volumes considering you all live there. I can only imagine how I will feel down there. It's bad enough just wearing one to do random errands in PA.

If they can deny boarding to a family that has a member with a fever, then they need to be prepared to fully refund that family's room (or offer insurance that does so, and I would buy DCL insurance instead of independent insurance if that's what it would take to cover this circumstance). Our Alaska cruise last year was the most expensive vacation we've taken since our honeymoon, and I can't imagine having to eat that cost because someone in your group was denied boarding. The very idea is enough to put me off cruising forever in favor of more flexible vacation options.

That said, I would not pay DCL prices without guaranteed access to the kids clubs (none of the "maybe you'll get in" nonsense they pull at Aulani) rotational dining with entertainment, and onboard shows/movies. These 3 factors were why I chose DCL over other lines for our Alaska cruise. Without these amenities, I would probably prefer to go with smaller lines/ships that may not face the same restrictions the big lines will face in the next few years.

I really hope they don't plan on changing to much in the next 6 months I would hope it would be more back to normal.

Face masks. ugh
Self serve stuff, sure. Do it for me. Like they already do at the quick dining pizza stations.

Character interaction, why not? They are protected already by the suit.

The ships have always done well with cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter