• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What made you decide to eat/drink the last thing you ate/drank?

basically i didnt have breakfast this morning so decided to make up for it by having a bowl of cereal now.

So just got back from dinner out. I ordered a shrimp burrito because I love fish. They brought my burrito, I cut into it and it was chicken. I let the server know and she took it back. I waited about 15 minutes and they brought a new burrito I cut into it and it was chicken again!!! I told the server , I’m so hungry I’m going to eat the chicken buritto. Fifteen minutes later they brought my third buritto, it was shrimp. I ate two bites and was sick full. So I have a full shrimp buritto and half eaten chicken for lunch/ dinner tomorrow. Sometimes I like when they make mistakes.:P

Same as my post on the clothes thread. :faint: I'm having total downtime today to recharge my exhausted mind and heart. DH & DS organized take-out for supper.

Last edited:

I just finished a can of Coke because a) it was cold b) I need a boost of energy c) my water is still too frozen to drink.

Well, I wanted something else, but I made pasta with marinara sauce instead. Why? So I would not be paying more than $4 for my meal for two people. I have to save money for my Thanksgiving trip to Disney! I did, however, have a nice bottle of Pinot that was given to me as a gift, so I drank that...the whole bottle! That's okay, right?

I am drinking water.....why, because I live in Arizona. It is hot and need to stay hydrated. It is monsoon season and it is humid, so seems even hotter. I am always carrying water with me

At the movies so buttered popcorn & diet coke. It was REAL butter too. The little theater in our area actually uses real butter

We went to Trader Joe's last night just before closing. Our impulse purchase was an almond kringle that TJ's carries from O&H Danish Bakery in Wisconsin. I think they lay those things out by the checkout as a trap!!! :rotfl2:

Anyway, my husband and I debated back and forth about getting one to try and finally tossed it in our basket. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I don't think I have tasted anything that good in a LONG time. We were only going to sample a small bite last night and save the rest for Sunday brunch, but it was hard to stop. Now, I am stuck waiting for everyone to wake up, so I can "sample" some more. Seriously, if you live anywhere near Trader Joe's and you have even a slight sweet tooth/love of danish, you have GOT to try one of these things!!! My husband made me promise that I wasn't going to bring one home every week and that these danishes would just be a "sometimes" food.

I had to bake a bunch of cookies for a shower. Of course, I waited until the last minute so I was up past midnight last night...no time for dinner + exhaustion + no willpower = eating 8 or so cookies. Maybe more, I kind of lost count. You have to sample the cookies as you are baking them to make sure they have turned out all right. Then I chased them with a tall glass of water because that's healthy, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter