What makes you tick?

Family, work, travel, fresh air and this big, gray great dane staring at me because he's hoping to talk me into a treat.
He's getting one -

My faith in God. My sweet husband, our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. My kitty. My home in the country. My hobbies and interests, Traveling.

DD18 - she keeps me very busy - I’m gonna be lost in about. 6 months when she goes to college.

Coaching my DD18 since she was 7 years old. I obviously love spending time with DD, but I also have loved being with her teammates throughout the years. The majority of their parents have been great, and I’ve made a lot of friendships with them throughout the years.

Working with the public - crazy, I know.
I‘ve been working with the public for 34 years now and I love it - I’m a people person.

My DH who supports everythIng I set out to do and all the interests I have. He keeps my tick ticking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter