What material thing is at the top of your Christmas wish list?

A couple of canisters of the Republic of Tea, Honey Ginseng please. They are pretty pricey so I never buy it for myself. I really want tickets to see Wicked, but that is not happening. :goodvibes

I want two books- Janet Evanovich's "Takedown Twenty" and the new Alex Cross book, "Cross My Heart" by James Patterson.

Dreaming big would be a new fridge (saw the one I want at Home Depot for $600) and a new burner inset for our range, to replace the grill inset unit (about $250). I am pretty sure neither of these will happen as car #2 needs new tires to pass inspection in January… although I am thinking of giving DH a gift certificate to Town Fair Tire for this!

a photo of my two kids with santa.

it is harder and harder every year to get them to do this, but I've got photos dating back to when I was pregnant with dd (19) and I REALY want to continue getting them until the Christmas ds turns 18 (2015). I've got an old album I pull out with the decorations each year and LOVE flipping through to see the kids over the years.

it's at the top of my list and dh will threaten/guilt/bribe his best to make it happen:thumbsup2

Well. I already know that my mom and step dad are getting me a Legend of Zelda limited Edition 3DS.

But. Other than that. I think I really want to get the DC Comics Villains Month omnibus. Which is every comic DC put out in September in a hardcover volume, Its like over 1,000 pages.

I got a new bass last year. And I'm pretty sure that I won't get a new amp this year.

Duct tape to decorate my leg brace. Preferably purple zebra print to match my walker! I'm 24. I've got to jazz my medical supplies up a bit!

I gave DH my Christmas Wish List a couple days ago. :)

I don't expect to receive everything on it, I just gave ideas for him to choose from. We generally don't spend much more than $100 - $200 on each other for Christmas, since we take a winter vacation somewhere warm.

On my list I have, and in no particular order:
3-pot Slow Cooker (for fondues)
Season 2 and 3 of Mike and Molly DVD's
Full size Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story
Alex Guarnaschelli's cookbook
Bath & Body Works stuff
Lindt truffles
The Essential Barbra Streisand CD
Amazon gift card (for kindle books and downloading music)

A Disney Vera Bradley bag. DH picked it up a couple weeks ago when he was in Florida. Also a couple new books. Everything else on my list are things that I need.

Doctor Who DVDs (Tennant and Smith's seasons especially and The Day of the Doctor)

The only material thing that I want is a gift cert to my favorite spa. I dearly love a massage so DH usually gives me a sizable GC so I can get about 3. Yay!

What I REALLY want is a small farm so I could keep my horses with me and I could start doing animal rescue, at least on a small scale.

But since Santa doesn't have THAT one in his bag o' gifts this year, I'd really like a Sonos Playbar (I have three Sonos Play 1's, and I'm telling you, I love them so...).

And since Santa doesn't have THAT one in his gift bag this year, I'd settle for a nice pair of slippers that don't have any icky feeling material in them. Oh! Or I'd like a Tony Little microfiber pillow to replace mine (it's SOOOO old but I'll give it up over my dead body...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter