• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Month Do You Usually Go To Disney In???

I always go the last 2 weeks of august to the first week of sept, for 2 and a half weeks. and then the other time is either presidents week, easter break, or christmas break. Sometimes we do 3 a year, if we can!:cool1:

The end of May first of June.....or.....the weekend after Thanksgiving through the first week of December!!

Usually end of July/August. My Mom and I did go once in December when I was nine for a cheerleading competition, though.

Been to Disney once in April and going I'm in December for the first time but mostly June.

It changes all the time... now it's July. Used to be March, though, and we'd go for spring break. I'd say Fall is a safe bet to go because it might not be as crowded. I wouldn't know though, cuz I've only been in Spring/Summer.:beach:

We always go for spring break and sometimes for Christmas/ new year and sometimes in the summer

We usually go in November. In NJ we have this one week where we're off for election day Tuesday, then off for a teacher convention Thursday and Friday, so we only miss two days of school this way :)

The first 2 times I went, I went in February, that was in 2006/2008. The other 2 times I went in May/June time 2010/2012. I will go to disney in 3 years and we plan to go in August/September time.:hourglass

We usually go in August or during Spring Break. We're taking a leap next year and going in January for the 1/2 Marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter