• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What month has the most birthdays in your family

July.
My sister, her two daughters and grandson and two of my daughters. And as an added bonus, a couple of my friends as well. 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th 18th and 21st. We always had a great summer!!

Ours are really evenly distributed throughout the year. Of the family members who usually celebrate together:
January = 1
February = 2
March = 1 (me!)
April = 1
May = 2
June = 2
August = 2
September = 1
October = 2
November = 1

August for us. DH on the 1st, DH's brother on the 13th, DS on the 18th, DSIL's sister on the 19th, and one of my uncles on the 31st. If you count the deceased, one of DH's grandmothers was on the 2nd and my great-grandmother was the 15th.

Now ask me how many people in our family share the same birthday - my grandfather, his older sister, my MIL, and one of our nieces were all born on March 13th.

January w/ 5:

DD,
a niece on my side,
a niece on DH's side,
DH's mom, &
then DH

We had a sister-in-law who passed away whose birthday was also in January, so it used to be 6. (And both my sister's bday & DH's brother's bday are at the tail end of December.)

Our next closest is July w/ 3 bdays - mine & our 2 DSs' birthdays.

What's neat is that in our immediate family, DH's & DD's birthdays are both in January while mine & our 2 sons birthdays are in July, & it was totally unplanned. The birthstone for January is a garnet which a deep red, & the birthstone for July is a ruby which is a lighter red - so, if I ever get a mother's ring, it'll be a mix of garnets & rubies.

May

Between the 5th and the 16th ...

5/5 DD b-day
5/5 My Step father’s b-day
5/10 DD b-day
5/14 DS b-day
5/16 DSon-in-law b-day
Plus Mother’s Day falls in there.

I hate it.

December. Both kids (9th and 16th) Mom (19th) MIL (7th) FIL (29th) plus Christmas. Also one of my sisters in November 25. After Christmas I don't want to see anyone until March.

September by a loong shot. About 10 family members. Guess people in our family only had time for sex on Christmas and New Years !!

October

One brother is May 31, my ex is September 30, I am October 2, our daughter is October 20, another brother is November 19, and mom is December 14.

The end of the year is busy for us.

June for us. One son in law on the 1st, my stepDD on the 3rd, mine on the 4th, DGD on the 14th, DGD on the 16th, DGS on the 18th, another son in law on the 21st and DGS on the 23rd

June is the most in our extended family. My mom, one brother, one nephew, and one sister in law.

In my immediate family it's April, DH and me.

In my immediate family of 4, we all have different months. DH's and DD's are only a little over a week apart, but one is near the end of one month, and the other is near the beginning of the next.

In my extended family (16) we have 2 birthdays in Jan, Feb, April, June, and Dec. (And several more times when birthdays are close but are in different months. "Birthday Season" is definitely late December thru the end of Feb.) The only month where we have no birthday to celebrate is August.

Extended family, probably September, with August being a close second. We just refer to mid-August to the end of September as "Birthday Month". In our immediate family of five, I'm the only one not born between August 20 & September 30.

We have a ton April going into May. And mine's the last one. Not so fun when we used to celebrate together, people were D.O.N.E done at the point.:laughing: Like having a hangover.

Oh well, I love me a birthday! :thumbsup2

My fam of 5 plus our parents and siblings and nieces/nephews....18 people in total. July has 4. Then Jan 31 to March 12 have 7.

Last edited:
In immediate family, the joke is if you are born with my last name, you were born in February...
Grandpa 2/20, Aunt 2/23, Dad 2/2, Me 2/24

I like to tease my Dad that I was also born in the right week of the month unlike him. Funny enough, my grandma (not born with the name of course) was 3/4. And my Dad and his sister both married people with birthdays 9/11.

When we extend to the cousins, it is probably February and September that are the big months with 4 people each followed by December with 3.

August by far for us.

1- cousin
4 my grandmother
6 me
8 an aunt
9 mother in law
10 brother
15 granddaughter and a cousin
19 cousin
20 adopted grandson
21 niece
23 sister in law
24 grandson
29 brother in law
31 brother

add I brother in late July and my husband on September 7 and it was a busy time. Sadly some of those people have passed away so it is quitter but my mom had 4 of us in July/August.

Most shared birthday is April 23. My grandson shares his birthday with 4 cousins and my great aunt. Add it up and it is 6 people on one day. It wasn't a problem until my nephew was born on his 5th birthday. My sister in law gets upset if we miss my nephews party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter