• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
We stay the month of February and come back 1-2 other times during the year, usually fall, depending on a cruise.

We always go in December, May and October. I sneak an extra trip in during September by myself.

March or April depending on when Easter Break is and sometimes August. We'll be at SSR on Sunday!

A pattern for us! Feb., April, and Aug. every year. Due to teaching that is what works for my schedule. Now that I said Aug. every year, we did do July this year. But will likely continue with mid-August in the future. We used to do late August, but the free dining brings out hoards of people.

Early to mid-December. This year is the first year that I have not stayed at DVC during December but that is because I am taking the member cruise and I am staying at SSR before the cruise. I will be at my other timeshare in Orlando during December. I like Christmas and I think the theme parks with the Christmas programs are very nicely done.

We became members last Dec, and had our first trip this past June. Our planned times are early June (vacation with kids), middle Oct (just dh and I for our anniversary), early Dec (Christmas vacation with kids).

We usually go in December and/or October. However, we do have an extended family trip next July:scared1:

Since we've started going to WDW we've gone the most in the month of May. But we've also gone in Oct/Nov a few times and August. August will probably become our most traveled month as the children get older and it's harder to miss school.

May, June, October, November. With a little July, August thrown in, but not included in vote. Nice premise for a poll.

anyone surprised - so far May- flower & garden festavial, Oct - food & wine plus MNSSHP, and Dec - christmas stuff - are leading.

good poll - don't remember this question before!

January
April
May 2x
August
December

next up......October:cool1: ....I didn't vote....cause I'm all over the place:goodvibes
Kerri

Since becoming members last August we have travelled in October, May and June. Our next planned trip is for December but after that I think the main months will be October or May/June.

Claire ;)

I live in Florida and get enough heat, so when I want to enjoy and am not pushed to travel on summer vation or a scheduled vacation I go when the weather is great.

Wife is a teacher :teacher: up here in Illinois plus have two girls in grade school. So that leaves us with mostly summer months and July :cool1: has been the month that we have gone the most. Glad the pools are so great.
Speaking of that is BCV difficult to book 7 months out for July (studio or 1 bedroom)?

With the exception of one May, we have always gone in Sept and Oct as DVC members. We usually go at the end of Sept for about 10-14 days and alternate that with 10-14 days in early October (both dd's have birthdays while we're there). That way, we can use the APs in Oct and again the following Sept. Since we homeschool, that time of year is not an issue for us as far as school goes. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter