What movie have you watched the most times?

Without a doubt, Twister

Overboard. I feel like it’s on TV every day but it never gets old.

Yes!! Both of these, & I will add "Space Camp" & "Speed"!

And, it goes w/o saying, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" - our whole family can quote this entire movie & use lines from the movie in our every day lives almost daily. And we just about can quote "Space Camp" now the same way.

And, because of the kids, also "Finding Nemo" & "The Lion King".

Honorable Mentions: PotC, Grease, Dirty Dancing, & The Avengers (for a while, our kids played "The Avengers" over & over & over again...)

Probably Annie or the original Star Wars. As an adult The Princess Bride. I watched it EVERY night I was pregnant with DS #2. I kept falling asleep. I tried and tried to stay awake during it. Never worked. :lmao:

Forrest Gump
Back to the Future
The Wizard of Oz
Willie Wonka (original)

HHmmm....Because I started watching them as a child

Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music
Gone with the Wind

As an adult....

Trading Places
Shawshank
Forrest Gump
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail
Castaway
Dirty Dancing

Dances With Wolves ....8 times in the movie theater and innumerable times on DVD/TV
Dirty Dancing...13 times in the movie theater and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME it airs on TV. Love me some Patrick Swayze. **sigh**
Forrest Gump....6 times in the movie theater. Many times on DVD/TV
The Sixth Sense...4 time in the movie theater. Many times on DVD/TV

Before you judge...I like to share happiness. So when I would see a movie I really LOVED, if I found out someone hadn't seen it, I would go see it with them. If you notice these movies came out in the late 80's/early 90's. I was in my early 20's, single and LOVED going to the movies. Can't do that anymore.

Wizard of OZ
The Ten Commandments
Shawshank Redemption - have to watch it every time it is on
The Green Mile
Jaws

MJ

So many of these I've never seen! Heard of them all, but they didn't interest me at the time. I may have to catch some of them someday.

Last edited:
The Godfather
Officer and a Gentleman
Vacation
Shawshank Redemption
Rain Man
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I really don't know.

Probably Christmas Vacation or A Christmas Story. I'd say my top 10 are probably Christmas movies. PoTC would probably be my most watched non Christmas movie.

In my adult life: The Time Machine. Closely followed by The Day After Tomorrow.

But, the all time winner, due to a preteen best friend who LOVED Sean Astin, The Goonies. Sadly, I will probably never be able to overtake that one.

The Godfather
Officer and a Gentleman
Vacation
Shawshank Redemption
Rain Man
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

It's funny because I was just thinking that of all the people who listed multiple movies, everyone has had a combination of movies I really like and some I really dislike. But, I like every one of these :)

Raiders of the Lost Ark, for sure.
Then Star Wars: A New Hope
and third would be Lost Boys

Since I am a dinosaur, probably "The Wizard of Oz" although I have seen "Airplane" and "Young Frankenstein" repeated times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter