What must you ALWAYS have/take to WDW

AlaskaMOM

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
What item(s) are a must at WDW? W/O it (them) the whole trip would just seem to be off.
For me I must bring my pillow with me, or I won't be able to sleep very well. Also my sunglasses for that bright FL sun! :sunny:
And:
Back when my babies were babies we always had to have their special blankies with the satin edges: Or suffer the consequences of horrible, horrible fits of agony and despair!!! :sad:

I MUST bring at least 2-3 very comfortable walking shoes so I can change them every day or even within a day. My feet always bother me and changing shoes helps.

MUST have the camera, of course!

On one trip we forgot ours. So we bought disposables all week long. OUCH! That really hurt the pocketbook, and the pics weren't nearly as good a usual.

Sunscreen,sunglasses, individual anti bacterial hand wipes, swimsuits, Annual Passes, Advil, good walking shoes

All types of basic remedies for sickness (self-inflicted and the normal kind) so that we can recover quickly and keep enjoying ourselves. This has become my basket of insurance, as no one in the last few trips has had any sickness at all!

T.E. Yeary said:
Cash & Credit Cards!

you stole my answer!

For me it is my noise maker and good shoes. I can't sleep without the noise maker and if my feet hurt, I am miserable the entire time!

Sunglasses are also a must! (mine are script so can't just buy more there)

The rest we have discovered is not a MUST, but more of "nice to have" items that if we forget them or they get broken, we can replace them! Even the camera falls under this catagory as we went once without it (had left it at a relative's house) and used disposables with GREAT results!

Don't mean to be sexist but woman are just so much better at packing. My DW packs for 4 ,I pack for 1 :) Sunglasses a must!! I packed once a few years ago for the kids on a weekend trip to a beach resort and all I heard that weekend is "where's the .......?" insert anything you want there because I did not have it :rotfl2:

Im one who needs my pillow also.
I have lost so many darn pilows, because I forget.
Even thought Im an adult, I bring a stuffed animal. because both my and DH have shoulder trouble, so when we hold the animal we dont move as much.
My DH brings an entirely different frame of mind..:)

TW1 said:
Piles of paperwork :rotfl2:

Just don't bring that stuff on any boats, OK? :flower: :rolleyes1 :wave2:

To repeat a few - two pairs of shoes, sunglasses. Must must have. I can live without a bathing suit, but have to have those.

And my own: my OKW visor (heaven forbid I should ever lose that!), my WDW shirts that I only wear at Disney, water bottle holder, my special wallets and stuff that I only use at Disney, mist sprayer if it's going to be hot, a good book, the mini tripod (so great for the digital, just find a trash can to set it on), plenty of memory cards for the camera, extra batteries, shiny pennies for a pressed one here and there, and .......

my most special pin - me in my Fairy Godmother costume with a Tinker Bell backdrop - we are waving our wands at each other. I don't know if they still make the pins, but the pic came with a sheet of sticker photos and then you bought the pin to put them on. I love to wear the pin and get lots of interaction with it. Last time it was Lilo who noticed it and Stitch got all jealous and wanted a pin with him on it. Ah, the little things.

Sorry I stole your answer! I debated about how well it would be recieved, but then I just said "what the heck". :rolleyes1

Tom

lllovell said:
For me it is my noise maker and good shoes. I can't sleep without the noise maker and if my feet hurt, I am miserable the entire time!

Is that one of those machines that sound like rain falling or waves crashing or more importantly a fan running? I would love that because I sleep with a fan on and the sound soothes (and cools) me to sleep. I suppose it's not very big and easily travels?

I always try to remember to bring a wine opener!
And when I'm there I always try to indulge in a Dole Whip.
Otherwise, I 'm a pretty happy camper type.

my clip-on sunglasses :cool1:
fanny pack
video camera

and my kid says - visor and sunscreen!

cargo shorts - the more/bigger pockets, the better
cell phone - I have the Disney 800 # programmed in it. nothing like making a PS on the bus ride over.
small cooler w/brita water bottles
disposable rain ponchos

1 Digital camera
2 Digital camcorder
3 Tripod
4 Laptop
5 Bose speakers for the laptop
6 My Muvo MP3 player ( I have a 2 hour "Loop" recording of a waterfall we use for background noise when sleeping ).
7 DVC coffie mugs

AlaskaMom - I also travel with my noisemaker. It is small, has several different sounds such as meadow of birds, a brook, the ocean, and "white noise" which is what I always use. I got it at Brookstone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter