• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What New/different Thing Do Plan To Do For Your Next Trip To Wdw?

New things to try this trip:

*1st time to stay at a moderate (we're planning to try the Royal Rooms at POR)
*New Fantasyland and all of its offerings
*Tusker House Character Breakfast (one of the few we haven't done)
*I'd like to explore Tom Sawyer's island, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
*We've also never visited the Boardwalk, so we may try that.

I'm excited! :woohoo:

I would probably end up doing more nice restaurants. We usually just eat the fast food, and we've done almost every ride that we want to before so it wouldn't be a big deal to miss a ride in exchange for a nicer dining experience for lunch or dinner. In mind, I've had the Luau at Poly, Sanaa, Be Our Guest, 50's Prime Time, Flying Fish, California Grill, and of course so many others.

And, of course, we'd do the new Test Track, and the new Fantasyland! Also, I don't think we've ever really explored the Boardwalk or Downtown Disney so those would be of interest too.

Staying at Pop Century.
ADR's at Sanaa and Wolfgang Puck.
New stuff at EPCOT (ie Test Track).

IoA - the attractions I missed the first time.
Margaritaville and Pat O'Brien's.

My first cruise ever!
And the best part: introducing my DD to WDW and UO. :woohoo:

I am working on planning our first trip for the end of the summer...we just got back from our first DL trip at Christmas....so I have lots of questions....I have ALWAYS wanted to swim with the Dolphins is that at WDW or somewhere else

luulu1999 said:
I am working on planning our first trip for the end of the summer...we just got back from our first DL trip at Christmas....so I have lots of questions....I have ALWAYS wanted to swim with the Dolphins is that at WDW or somewhere else

Discovery cove does that. We really enjoyed our day there :-) but it is quite expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter