What new (or new to you) thing are you most looking forward to??

hollyrose1313

Princess
We are at that awkward stage of planning where all ADRs have been made, FP+'s secured, Excel spreadsheets deligently updated but it is too soon to start packing (well that is not entirely true). So, just cause all I can think about is WDW I am wondering what new (or new to you) thing/s are you most excited for??? :)

For me I can't pick just one as we are actually doing a lot of new things this trip so I will pick my top 3:
-MNSSHP (not 100% positive if we are doing it but I sure hope we do!)
-Food & Wine: I love food...and wine so this is meant to be
-Spirit of the Aloha: we did HDDR 12 years ago on DH and I's first trip so it will be fun to do a dinner show again

I just reached double digits in my countdown and can't wait for the new Soarin' experience in EP, Star Wars Launch Bay at HS; and while not new to me, I most look forward each trip to the magic of WDW and the old and new memories created that bring a smile (and sometimes a tear) to my face.

We are at that awkward stage of planning where all ADRs have been made, FP+'s secured, Excel spreadsheets deligently updated but it is too soon to start packing (well that is not entirely true). So, just cause all I can think about is WDW I am wondering what new (or new to you) thing/s are you most excited for??? :)
Our trip begins in 10 days :woohoo:
I am looking forward to our triple resort stay (4 days Contemporary - new to us; 4 days Beach Club; 8 days Riverside)
I am also looking forward to an Epcot dessert party (put on by our magical travel agent), extra morning magic at Magic Kingdom, and Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise - these are new to us:goodvibes
I am REALLY looking forward to spending quality time with my teen daughters - they act like kids at Disney and I love it!

New Soarin, FEA, Junglebook or ROL or neither? Tree of life. Nine Dragons is new for us. Starwars dessert party I hope. New MK stageshow. I can't wait!

We've been to the Magic 10 x now. Next trip may very well be our last as we get to retirement. The only experience we haven't enjoyed is Christmas time at WDW. We are hoping to go next december. I've never had to wait so long.
We've never stayed at a delux but have been to every value and moderate. I would have loved to stay at AKL, my travel partner - DS, would like to stay at OKW. Probably we'll return to a mod.
There aren't too many experiences we haven't done that we would still like to do. Expensive meals are not really our thing but I would like to see the MK fireworks from Cali Grill. I haven't been on Characters in flight at DTD/ Disney Springs, so I might do that next time.
We've never been on a tour so that might be in our plans too.

The new Soarin, FEA & A&E Meet and Greet. Hopefully a ROL show at AK, SDMT, Starwars stuff at HS. For once I want to see the welcome show at MK!! And get to Fort Wilderness.
Trying a sleepy hollow waffle sandwich. Blizzard Beach if the weather's nice enough in Jan!

Ive got hundreds of visits under my belt (used to be a FL resident) and still planning a ton of Disney firsts this trip.

The thing I'm looking forward to the most is my DD5 is finally tall enough to get on most of the rides this visit. So seeing the her do a lot of firsts makes me happy!

besides that -

These are my Disney firsts for this trip:

Staying Poly, splurged for club level, renting a boat to explore seven seas lagoon (weather permitting) , desert party for wishes, couples message at senses, night time activities at AK, 3 park restaurant we haven't been to (nothing huge), and doing a family tour.

Now that we can only make it 1 week a year compared to 20-40 visits a years we need to make the most out of each visit!

3 days!!! New Fantasyland will be completely new to us, they were building it last time we were there. New Soarin, Galactic Fireworks, Everest at night and first time at a Disney water park..something new at each park for us! So excited!

We will be there September 28 thru October 2. We have a lot of new firsts planned. In 45 trips I have only been to Food and Wine Festival 1 day. This trip we have 3 afternoons scheduled. We are also doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. So looking forward to that. Also trying a new restaurant Yak & Yeti. This should be a magical trip.

I'm looking forward to Characters in Flight at Disney Springs. I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon. This is as close as I can get for now. Anyone experienced it? What did you think of Characters in Flight?

Reuniting with my DD who I just dropped off to college in Florida, new Soarin, FEA, Galactic Spectacular Fireworks, all the beautiful Xmas decorations and exploring all the new shops in Disney Springs Town Center.

New Frozen and New Soarin
Culinary demo at F&W festival
Staying at the Poly
And Keys to the Kingdom Tour especially

Our first boardwalk stay
Frozen ever after
Food and wine
Cinderella's royal table
Mk dessert party
The wish book
I think those are all the new exciting things for us I just can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter