What news stories do you skip right by?

I stay away from unworthy news stories that are just click-bait. Example: the Daytona 500 race was upcoming, so news stories came out about one driver's domestic abuse allegations, another's upcoming retirement, etc. Another example: Oscars were around the corner, so personal "news" appeared about assorted folks who would be there. If you get tuned in to how this game is played, you'll get sharp about noticing lots of stories are just PR bs and not worth your attention. And that includes politics.

Entertainment "news", heartbreaking stories that involve young children.

Horrific child abuse/murder stories make me so upset and sad that I choose not to read them.

Political sniping, particularly the views of certain people I don't agree with or respect, aren't worth the aggravation.

Any sports I don't follow or care about will be ignored in the news (NASCAR, golf, basketball, baseball, pro football).

Majority of celebrity news. Esp. Kardashians.

Any animal abuse story. Makes me so sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter