What non-Disney songs remind you of Disneyland or get you in a Disneyland mood?

Foxhound3857

Mischief Managed
The main one for me is Fooling Yourself, by Styx. The intro and bridge with the keyboards are very reminiscent of the Electrical Parade soundtrack, and I can't be the only one who feels that way.

There are also some songs that make me think of individual Disney characters, which also contributes to a Disneyland itch. Fallen Angel, by Poison, makes me think of Judy Hopps from Zootopia, while Little Fighter, by White Lion, makes me think of Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon. Now Europes biggest hit, The Final Countdown, gives me Lightyear vibes as well.

I always play this song when I leave work before a vacation:

Since I'm usually going to WDW or DLR, it pretty much always reminds me about it. Yes, I know the song isn't about a trip so much as a break in a relationship, but it's my vacation song!

Little St. Nick by the Beach Boys. I don't actually know if that's the name of the song but I think so. They played it in DCA back at Christmas then it was still the old theme. Every time I hear it I remember my very first Disney Christmas trip in 04.

Oh, and rewatching Cars, Lightning Mcqueen and his story reminds me of my absolute favorite song from Rush:

Red Barchetta.

Superstition by Stevie Wonder. They play it at Halloween time in DCA so that song definitely brings me back to watching the DL fireworks from the cozy cone in DCA with the music in cars land all around me.

Oh....and any kinda "circus" or "carnival" music...you know, music played on a caliope. Also, pipe organ, marching band, and other festive type of sounds (ok, I'm really thinking of the sounds from the 1976 "America On Parade" record)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter