What not to miss for a huge Snow White fan?

queenofhartz

DIS Veteran
I'm a devoted Snow White fan - what should I not miss at the parks? It's been over a decade since my last visit. I know not to miss the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at MK. Is there anything else that you would recommend?

Artist Point Restaurant at Wilderness Lodge. It’s Snow White character dining. Snow White, Evil Queen, Grumpy and Dopey.

There is Snow White meet and greet in Germany section of Epcot. There are Snow and all 7 dwarves as topiaries during Flower and Garden Festival.

Artist Point Restaurant at Wilderness Lodge. It’s Snow White character dining. Snow White, Evil Queen, Grumpy and Dopey.

There is Snow White meet and greet in Germany section of Epcot. There are Snow and all 7 dwarves as topiaries during Flower and Garden Festival.
Snow White's wishing well is back near the meet and greet in Epcot/Germany, too. My kids love taking pictures near it.

I'll also second Story Book dining at Artist Point. It's such a fun character dining experience in one of the most beautiful resorts!

I was just commenting in another thread that World Showcase in the morning can be pretty awesome as it’s so uncrowded. When I was there Snow White was out in Germany and the line was about three people, so very low waits and no pressure to move on quickly. (My son howled in protest so we didn’t get any pictures unfortunately, lol.) If you can try for early in the day! Also check out the Volkskunst store in the Germany pavilion as they will likely have Snow White merch and the vibe is very Snow White.

Second the Artist Point restaurant. It was such a cool experience!

If you want to hear the theme song, go to enchanted tiki birds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter